Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lovin' My Exhaust!

dawolf

My powerflow exhaust seems to have got louder since it was fitted a couple of weeks ago. I've been getting it to pop a lot today, mainly between 4 and 5k rpm. Dunno whether it pops flames but it sounds good anyway. Also, tonight I had to laugh coz as I drove into my village I set off the alarm of a parked car. Lol.

I couldnt drive a car as loud as your describing, I'd end up driving it off the edge of a cliff. :ph34r:

I doubt it'll flame as it's a cat back, the popping will be the gasses resinating on the baffles. :bookworm:

Exhaust looks good though B)

I'm so getting a new zorst.. people have told me to stay away from Powerflow.. how much more would it be if you wanted the CAT removing?

It's a turbo £200+ for a good quality De-cat.

But i've been told you can pick up an N/A one for under a ton. :)

There a pain to fit, unless you've got axle's stands and small hands; I'd get a garage to fit it.

Me and my mate made a short video clip today so you can hear (and kinda see) what the powerflow sounds like from outside when driven. Remember I still have the cat on, lol. Sorry about the low quality but it takes me ages to upload coz I'm on 56k. Let me know what you think.

Clip here

Cool, glad you worked it out. For some reason it only plays back in asf format. I have to say I didn't realise how loud it sounds behind the car. I only ever hear it from the driver's seat normally. Lol.

Blood - just d/loading your file now, it stopped earlier for some reason.

Just uploading a link of my car for you.

It's a very early track day vid, back when my car was more or less standard.

It's sounds pretty much still like that now though. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links