Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Too many topics.

dave_mr2t

Of course, the benefit the SXOC board has is that it only deals with one model of car, not an entire range.

IMO this board is as concise as it can be bearing in mind how many models of cars (UK and abroad) need to be catered for. And some of the additional areas were added by request.

But then that's just my opinion. Steve may agree with you ;)

well actually i think the system we have now has been proven to work... it clear and concise

If a member has a avensis then they would ask or read questions in the Toyota Family section... Sporty numbers would be in the Sport section... if they have a question on audio equipment then they would goto the audio section

I really am confused to why it is OTT???

• 5 months later...

you'll eat so many of them that your eyes will close shut :D:D:D

even easier if you log on very regularly as all you need to do is hit today's posts and see what you haven't read or answered....

• 2 months later...

This forum is fantastic. I agree with rhaines cos thats what I do..just check the new posts regularly ;) . Furthermore the forum map is as clear as can be if you want to browse for any other info.

Ant :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links