Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sera And Paseo Meet

LORD_ED

Just wondering if anyone is up for a meet for seras and paseos (obviously any make/model would be welcome)

Yes of course, that's a great idea but where are you and where would you like to meet up?

:hokus-pokus:

maybe we could invite along the Starlet GT gang too?

im easy mate however i know of 4 seras in slough/ windsor so windsor could be a good place to do it but ill drive virtually anywhere. stralet boys and girls could come along.what u feel bout making it a meet for the rarer toyotas?

Sure, Windsor's not that far from me. Are you going to japfest tomorrow?

Castle Combe race circuit in Wiltshire, there's several threads on the forums here about it, TOC have a stand and I'll be there if you wanna chat :thumbsup:

oh and please add your location to your profile :)

ill be well up for that could u give me any more details of the event and im from henley on thames just outside reading

I'd be up for a meet sometime. Can't make Japfest. I trust you'll be at JAE with the other Seras...

A.

JAE?? AND HOW DID THE CONVERSION GO I FOLLOWED IT FOR A BIT ON UR SITE IS IT WORTH CONSIDERING?.

ALSO WE NEED TO SET A DATE FRO THE MEET ANY IDEAS ANYONE ??

The Turbo engine and suspension is the biggest single improvement you can make. Suspension makes your car go round corners the way it shoud and the turbo engine is the engine it should have had from the start.

Start saving...

Hey guys, sounds good :yes:

I can't make it to Japfest either :( but am really hoping JAE might be on the cards! I know someone who lives in Northampton also which is a help! Keep me posted. :)

I know I can't do then, what about if eberyone trys to make JAE & we park them up together? Not sure If I can make JAE but i'd like to.

'Not Standard' where are those pics of your car then?! :)

are u up fro going down in a mini convoy ?

not standard, sorry didn't catch your last post I must've gone offline before you replied, did you go to japfest? and if so was that you I saw go past when I was getting petrol?

I have june 15 free at the moment, and will defo be at JAE

couldnt make it today had to work which is nice. can u give me a few more details of jae. here are some pics but again taken on my phone i should have decent ones on tomorrow night.

post-3-1053207980.jpg

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Neons look wicked! Like the graphics also, how much did they set you back?

Nice motor, did i see twin exit exhaust on the second pic!!! nice touch, your car would of been at home at japfest, there were a few 'tattoo'ed' cars there! B)

Dan

thanks for the compliments its not a twin exit exhaust its quad . the graphics cost around £90 from evolution in essex.

better pics will be on soon hooefully

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links