Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels

gman rct

hi guys, was wondering if anybody has any pics of some nice sixteens that wil fit on my t-sport, however they have to be made by toyota for waranty purposes. cheers! :D

the only ones that fit are off the corrolla t sport and they dont look very good anyway! go aftermarket, it wont affect your warranty surely?

the thing is wioth 16" wheels you are a bit limited on choice really. So it might be better if you go for 15" or 17" with the option of lowering your car at some stage

Aftermarket wheels are higher quality, and I wouldn't have thought they would void the warrenty.

I quite like the TS alloys. They are very simlar to the Evo wheels, but those are obviously larger!

well you have seen mine dropped 40mm with corolla T sport rims and they suit it no rubbing (well there wont be when i take the corolla JEEP tyres off lol)

you can get the 16" rims off an mr2 roadster, but you have to buy 2 sets as only the rears are 16" ( encourages understeer), but then you can sell the 15" set on eBay :D

at least they thought to tell you that lol, all i got was 'yea we can get them they £300 a wheel, oh with tyres on top' naa the stud pattern is the same mate and the offset is fine they fit no problems, just remember low profile tyres lol

TTE if u want toyota to be happy :thumbsup:

if not then i recomend aftermarket, a lot more on offer and if your going to fork the money out you may aswel buy somthing you really like the look of and our happy with, youl only kick urself later if u find some aftermarket ones you could have had

its the style of the spokes to the edge makes them look bigger, but them 17's wil probably rub on ur yaris when lowered mate,

Its the light from the flash illuminating the wheel well that's making it look even higher.

Ryan's used to look a bit like that - Bigfoot and the Monster Trucks!

A :thumbsup:

you can buy OZ raving superleggera's in 16" for your yaris and look absolutly stunning. my mate got the s1 model, 40mm drop, 16" nor rubbing with 3 people in the back, he got the right offset. aslong as ya get the right off set it will be fine. and oz look mint and are lightened (Y)

Ryan's used to look a bit like that - Bigfoot and the Monster Trucks!

Mine didn't look that bad Alan and I could go out right now and make my Yaris the lowest Yaris on the site but I won't 'cos its cold and dark! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links