Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Second Crash... Joy .... Not !

Jimlad

went to see where it happened. My indicator section and parts of the bumper were on the other side of the hedge... lol.

Crazy!!!!??!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• Ryan1985

• Bryn

Aww mate that is so unfair :(

If you are really serious about selling up, id split all the mods if i were you, you would get back sooo much more...

If you're not, get it fixed by JAE!! i have been dying to see your mota mate

Having seen it in the light, the damage is really not that bad.

Just a bumper and 2 wings.

All the lines will be fine as the wings are just bent at the front, they havnt actually been pushed back.

Bonnet and lights are all fine,

the bottom of the bumper took all the impact when it hit the kerb.

Glad its not too bad fella!!!!

I'll be back bater then ever before you know it ;)

oh.. and Russ might be abel to fix the bumper for me.. so that's a bonus! :)

As for clear corners.. found the missing part too :)

I actually ramped the kerb, then hit the kerb that was at the side of a garden where a hedge was. That was the kerb that done all the damage. If it wasn't for that I might have just landed in the hedge with minimal damage.

As it stands it isn't too bad. Fixable anyway. :)

your car doesn't look as though there is that much damage you were lucky it could have been alot worse i would definately repair it ;)

At least the bonnet is still intact!!!

I def think you should fix man. to much of your own time and effort in that to do any thin else.

Where abouts did it happen mate?

In galashiels mate. You know where carparts 4u is ? Go up past it, don't turn in to scott st. Just there... on the rhs where the hedge is. Next time your in Gala go look.. I kinda mashed the hedge... doh

the lights need setting up properly. Well.. basically I've still to adjust the cover of the headlights. They havn't been adjusted properly since the rev6 low lights were put on. It's a 5 min job.. I'm just lazy... lol.

ON A GOOD NOTE THOUGH !!!! >>>> I've managed to get a pair of wings for £60!!!!!!! Jim = semi :D now.... lol

Also !!! >>>> Russ thinks he might be able to rebuild my bumper for me!!!

Not looking as bad as it was!! :)

I know the one i take it you were comin down the hill. I'll have to check it out next time am down.

I was actually going up the hill.... just where it bends slighly to the right.. that's where I lost it. Anyway.. like I said the hedge is shagged.. so you'll be able to see where I hit it.

Also PM me mate the next time you come down and we can meet up if you like. I'll show you my bashed up '2, unless it's fixed.. :)

I was actually going up the hill.... just where it bends slighly to the right.. that's where I lost it. Anyway.. like I said the hedge is shagged.. so you'll be able to see where I hit it.

Also PM me mate the next time you come down and we can meet up if you like. I'll show you my bashed up '2, unless it's fixed.. :)

Sh*t Hot Dude. I think illl be back down on the 25th like. me Dads Bday.

I'll let you know nearer the time coz i aint sure at the mo but yeah we should for sure meet up. :D :thumbsup:

Not good Mr Jim, but as everyone else has said glad your OK,

I was going to suggest you sell a kidney or something to pay for the damage, but its probably been pickled by now. Anyway glad to hear the repair bill isn't costing too much and I'm sure Iu can help out on the gearbox for you.... I'll be in touch....

Matt.

It doesn't look that bad Jim.

If you've managed to get wings and Russ can fix your bumper, you're laughing mucker!

All you'll need it a quick paint job and you're back to normal :thumbsup:

...mind you, your car must be nearly an inch wider now with all the paint jobs you've had. :lol:

Good to hear you're in good shape too. :thumbsup:

Take it easy matey.

Gutted to hear/see it mate :(

Even though the damage doesn't look too bad, you may need new wings as it's very difficult to get them re-aligned with the bonnet gap etc... :(

Definately worth repairing though :thumbsup:

Mate... that is bad luck. :(

Glad you're OK.

A car can be repaired... and yours ain't that bad. Fiberglass always looks nasty when it breaks.

You'll get it back better than ever.

Or maybe sell Rico ???...MmmM... :)

...at least you've still got your sense of humour! :D