Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet

earpl

I think postponing it would be best.... that weather looks decidedly dodgy!

I would guess that march/april would be better.... as we said before then really!

Still wait until monday, but i don't mind if it's postponed.

Buggah!

Now that i am back reguarly checking I will more likely be going to a meet (unless it clashes with a major car show).

I only found out about the Wales meet a couple of weeks back and was too short notice for me.

Have a quick poll to let people make a choice.

Yes or No

Then decide...

It’s the luck of the draw; you could go later in the year and still catch bad weather.

To be honest I dont care.... they have said that weather has been bad before and it hasnt been.... and vice versa...

I will happily go next weekend without a problem... if you want to wait, then.. *shrugs...

But as its been noted.. people got time off work for this... which is very difficult for some people...

I think we should keep an eye on things..... if people really want to perspone it I guess thats their choice...

but leaving it much later means

a) I prolly wont come.... as I have loads of engagements coming up in summer and I may not have a Yaris

B) you arent guarranteeing good weather anyways... as said before...

I'm still up for it!

Leaving it until the weather settles down sounds like a good idea to me ... cold and wet means miserable camping!

Or maybe I'm just getting soft?

That website forecast cannot be trusted. It forecasted rain in London and we have had blue skies all day :D

Seems a shame to cancel at the 11th hour, there may be one or two dropping by to say ‘Hello’ and have a photo taken on the beach :thumbsup:

That website forecast cannot be trusted. It forecasted rain in London and we have had blue skies all day  :D

Seems a shame to cancel at the 11th hour, there may be one or two dropping by to say ‘Hello’ and have a photo taken on the beach  :thumbsup:

I completely agree.... it seems like a big shame.. especially as people have taken time off work....

The meet was arranged in Feb... in Wales... and arranged as camping.... now Feb, in the UK is never sunny and warm.... so why oh why are we 'now' scared of a little bad weather?.... bad weather, I may hasten to add, that isnt guarranteed??

The meet was arranged in Feb... in Wales... and arranged as camping.... now Feb, in the UK is never sunny and warm.... so why oh why are we 'now' scared of a little bad weather?.... bad weather, I may hasten to add, that isnt guarranteed??

And who said women were the weaker s*x?

JJ is ready to brave the elements and a 285lb man is being put off by a bit of rain.

You lot make me laugh so much :lol::lol::lol:

And who said women were the weaker s*x?

JJ is ready to brave the elements and a 285lb man is being put off by a bit of rain.

You lot make me laugh so much  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you read it properly, Earpl said he was in on the 1st post!

Anyway, i'm easy, i've camped in worse i can tell you, i've been up snowdon in driving rain and gale force winds up the pig trail... and tents are waterproof after all. However, those roads are really bad when its wet, which could make convoys dangerous, and the beach line up will most likely be off if its soaked - unless you want a few bog-ins to deal with?

So?.. we take it easy...

Lets see what this next week brings... if we are considering cancelling this late on.. we might as well wait til at least middle of next week before fully decide...

We can still have a laugh

oh well...

*puts tent back in shed*

TVOR you keep adding to these wales posts so for gods sake just come!! :P

**** it are we still gonna go? im up for it!

James, when youve spent january nights on the top of the brecon beacons awake for around 44 hours in buildings without windows or doors, so cold that you really cant pull your trigger you really begin to k now what cold really is............. SO IM UP FOR IT :thumbsup:

get your self there kidda!

so right im still going! whos with me?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links