Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17s On A Yaris

Jam

They can fit on OK without lowering the car, it's all about getting the right offset. However, lower the car and you may experience some problems. Best bet if you're going to lower the car is to get 16s or 15s

would it be ok with a ET45 Offset?

Im trying to sell my Rims off my Civic to my female mate with a Yaris which im currently "doing up" for her.

Well they do fit on the car but you will notice a slight loss in instant response. I have went for some light weight Konig wheels and they still affect acceleration. There is no rubbing on the stock T-Sport suspension unless you hit a sudden dip or rise in the road at speed then you get some fouling. Other than their fine. I am running a +42 offset on my wheels.

HTH

Kevin

Cheers lads. So if i stick on a 17" wheel of ET45, i can fit spacers if there is any rubbing. say maybe 3-5mm spacer and it will be ok yeh?

Yep.. i got ET42 on mine.. no problems.. but again the car aint lowered.. look at my garage in my sig :thumbsup:

EDIT: don't use spacers.. in my professional opinion.. if a wheel needs spacers to make them fit.. it's because the wheel's DON'T fit.. better to get wheels that fit without them PDC 4x100 ET35 - 45

Nice looking car mate! Got similar Lower spoiler on the civic.

What exhausts do you guys recommend? Nothing Custom. Something that will give a decent note and looks the part.

A good jap one.. lots have the Fujisobo i am awaiting the RSR gt2 :)

So very true about the spacers, but when certain things restrict u from buying new wheels to fit your car i thing a SMALL spacer is acceptable.......none of this 10mm sh1te mind you!

Where can i find these exhausts by the way? Envy Performance any good?

Yes 17s can go on with standard suspension - but it looks a bit strange and really needs lowering - at least in my opinion.

Then it gets complicated because you then need to roll the arches to accomodate the big rims.

If you have a look at Jaxxs Yaris in the members garage you'll see 17s,lowered and arches rolled.

I ended up with 16s on the same basis - allows me to lower and not roll arches...

I have just had 17" Speedlines fitted, I am lowered -30 on TTE springs and have fully adjustable Koni's

My car is fine, although on a nasty bend too fast (leaning) or nasty bump the arch will hit the tyre wall.

fit 17s and deck it 60mm

then youll complain about scrubbage!

garage_gallery-25-1093258303_thumb.jpg

(see garage for full size pics)

Here's how it looks with 17" not lowered......

KIF_0496.jpg

Yes.. it''s just an excuse to put a piccy of the car up :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links