Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For Part - Protector Under N/s Wheel Arch


Recommended Posts

I've looked everywhere, scoured eBay etc. I'm just after the plastic protector under the wheel arch, which stops crap getting in. Dont know the technical term for it!


Basicly the car has had a ding in the past and the plastic 'shield' is missing on the nearside front.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm after the same bit mate, I think its just called an arch lining/protector

mine worked its way loose at the front where it attaches under the bumper, and trust me that sounds scary when you're doing a ton with it rubbing on your tyres :ffs:

not sure where you would get one though, perhaps rogue could help roguesystems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...