Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1991 celica st mods

tonelo65

f anyone knows where i can get an aem intake for a 91 celica st, please let me know, i cannot find one anywhere, also a turbo and performance headers. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

you either want a exchaust mainfold and a turbo blower, or an intake, they are diferent and will work separetly not together.

as to turbo if you have the st not gt version aren't you running the 4afe or 7afe engine? i don't think they make turbo for those, same reason why they don't make turbos for corollas.... u'd blow that economic engine to pieces... or run laughable boost... then again i'll keep trying to find one... :D

• 1 month later...

there is one available on tom's corrolla philippines its made in japan cost is like 4000 canadian dollar and will give u 160 hp. 132nm torque 6.3 secs /0-60:D problems too costly to go there and who will put it but enough power to be combine with nos with a liitle bit of engine modification:D:P:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links