Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Cost,s

CLIVE54UK

Hi. I wonder if you guys can give an idea as to what the going cost of a service for a corolla t sport 2003 reg with only 3500 on the clock as mine is due i guess but as norm dont like paying through the nose for any think.

Thanks all ;)

My '03 1.6 T3 is going in to dealers for 30000 (intermediate) tomorrow at a cost of £67 inc. VAT. Oil and filter change, fluid top-ups, and general check. Last service, they even gave it a full valet, so I reckon its pretty good value for money! I don't think TS service should cost a lot more.

Well just ha an email back from my local toyota dealer saying a 2nd year full service would be £167.00 wouldent mind but since i got it i have done less than 600 miles :angry:

Well just ha an email back from my local toyota dealer saying a 2nd year full service would be £167.00 wouldent mind but since i got it i have done less than 600 miles :angry:

Service intervals on my 2003 model are 10k miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. The second service at 20000 cost about £147 a few months ago.

Cheers

Paul.

Take your own oil/parts in etc and get them to fit them. They always rip you off on parts and fluids prices

Where are you located?

My gf's 10k was quoted at £99 for a sodding oil and filter change :angry: which is ridulous for a 20 minute job. I took all my own prts in and they could only bill me for 1/2 labours, which at the time cost me £32.

Take your own oil/parts in etc and get them to fit them. They always rip you off on parts and fluids prices

Where are you located?

My gf's 10k was quoted at £99 for a sodding oil and filter change  :angry: which is ridulous for a 20 minute job. I took all my own prts in and they could only bill me for 1/2 labours, which at the time cost me £32.

Im in Cambridge.They then said they wanted to charge me another £50 because they advise that the brakes should have new fluid replacement it gets more stupid than ever,and i thought it best to have a newer car as i thought it would keep the cost down,might as well kept the old banger .

Where are you located?

My gf's 10k was quoted at £99 for a sodding oil and filter change  :angry: which is ridulous for a 20 minute job. I took all my own prts in and they could only bill me for 1/2 labours, which at the time cost me £32.

Im in Cambridge.They then said they wanted to charge me another £50 because they advise that the brakes should have new fluid replacement it gets more stupid than ever,and i thought it best to have a newer car as i thought it would keep the cost down,might as well kept the old banger .

Buy some brake fluid online like I did and get a local independant to bleed the lines for you. Cost me £30 I think.

I got mine from Camskill or something like that. Just make sure you get say DOT 4 or higher, and you notice a big difference on braking.

As for the service I would just get toyota to do your service, but take in your own decent oil. If you can get hold of genuine parts cheaper, then all well and good.

By the way, try St Ives Toyota, as I've heard they have a MUCH better rep than crappy Cambridge Toyota.

TNS St Ives

Ramsey Road

St Ives

Cambridgeshire

PE27 5RE

Tel: 01480 460888

Fax: 01480 460887

By the way, try St Ives Toyota, as I've heard they have a MUCH better rep than crappy Cambridge Toyota.

TNS St Ives

Ramsey Road

St Ives

Cambridgeshire

PE27 5RE

Tel: 01480 460888

Fax: 01480 460887

Cheers will get in touch. :thumbsup: