Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some New Piccies

veilside_mr2

Looks like the kind of car that would make you poo your pants if you saw it appear in your rear view mirror. Good job!!!

Joe

lol thats exactly what I was aiming for....*****ty underwear, my job is done!  :D

thanks ppl  :thumbsup:

You really should be potty trained by now man!.. :lol:

Nahh.. jokin aside.. that is well put together.. aint my taste.. but respect for the work and time and effort that has gone into it! :yes::thumbsup:

I do like the screen in the car othough.. thats class... :drool:

lol thats exactly what I was aiming for....*****ty underwear, my job is done!  :D

thanks ppl  :thumbsup:

You really should be potty trained by now man!.. :lol:

Nahh.. jokin aside.. that is well put together.. aint my taste.. but respect for the work and time and effort that has gone into it! :yes::thumbsup:

I do like the screen in the car othough.. thats class... :drool:

thanks fizz, i know what ya mean tho, im actually gonna swap the kit for the do-luck kit (hopefully), then replace the wheels with some 18" black rims with a polished lip, then get a rev 5 spoiler or sumthin a bit more subtle.

But it wont be until after this years show season :)

nope they were a nightmare...took aaaages to fit 12" subs in there and still have room for me to hav the seat as i wanted it as im 6`2.

it looks good though, its all carpeted in and looks nice and tidy.

Looks like the kind of car that would make you poo your pants if you saw it appear in your rear view mirror.  Good job!!!

Joe

lol... I would think... "C'mon then... " Then plant the foot.

Hopefully my motor will be looking a little different in time for JAE. No more pics of my car will be posted till then. (wanna keep it secret)

All this positiveness is making me sick ;)

All IMO of course...

poor choice of spoiler, plenty of others would look better

dont like the single exit exhaust, would look better with 2

I dont think the 'bling bling' wheels suit the car as well as they could, gunmetal or such like rims would look better IMO

too many holes in the bonnet

interior is way OTT in my books but whatever floats your boat :D

All IMO of course...

I dont think the 'bling bling' wheels suit the car as well as they could, gunmetal or such like rims would look better IMO

:eek: How dare you!

lol only joking, thanks for the input :thumbsup:

I`ve gota say I agree with most of the remarks you have stated, im changing to a do-luck kit and black wheels with a polished lip, but not until the end of the year. :drool:

Theres not a thing I don't liek about your car mate, everything sets each other oter thing off if that makes sense!! Get a white dial kit though :D

WOW

She looks like a pure bitch :D I am liking every thing about her :thumbsup:

The kind of car that makes me go mmmmmmmmmm (the MR2 boys know what I mean :ph34r: )

Ash.

All IMO of course...

:eek: How dare you!

lol only joking, thanks for the input :thumbsup:

I`ve gota say I agree with most of the remarks you have stated, im changing to a do-luck kit and black wheels with a polished lip, but not until the end of the year. :drool:

Nicely done :) I dont mind 'bling bling' but I say save it for the wanna-be gangtas and kids :yes: Its quite a heavily american influence and I dont think it looks good on sleak sporty cars, save it for the escalades and other 'g-rides' out there, still at least theyre not spinners :fear:

Not sure black wheels will set it off right tbh, the all black body might be too overpowering for the wheels to look good. That said a polished lip sounds like it would give it the exact amount of sparkle needed :thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing it when you make these changes, dont get me wrong I think it looks nice now, but by the sounds of it the next 'tweaks' you have in store will crank it up a level B)

wow, me like!

i agree with most people on here that the front spoils a veilside kit but yours looks so menacing with the chrome bars, i wouldnt have black wheels on a black car, theyll dissapear into the body, even with a polished lip!

my girl looked at car, she loves it but asks if your tryin to shoot down planes with your handbrake! forgive her, shes blonde!