Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks Turbo

CAMSHAFT

well at last i`ve got one and thank god for e-bay. i just can`t wait at last a bit more power and plus i got it on the cheap. i`ll let ye know how thing go over the next few weeks and take a few pics along the way. it will take a week or so to get but i`ll keep ye filled in. CAN`T WAIT :D :D :D :D :D :D

HKS TURBO ON E-BAY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAMSHAFT

• biofotos

• jaxx

• RossP

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky b******!!! 1000 dollars? Yeah, you got that on the cheap! I'm looking forward to mine next year! Gets some pics and clips up as soon as it's all done, I must see this! :thumbsup: Good luck to you mate, and needless to say, you've got yourself a bargain there!

NICE!!! :drool:

Just try fitting it! :!Removed!: Will you not need a piggyback ecu or maybe even a whole new 1? :wacko:

You lucky b******!!! 1000 dollars? Yeah, you got that on the cheap! I'm looking forward to mine next year! Gets some pics and clips up as soon as it's all done, I must see this! :thumbsup: Good luck to you mate, and needless to say, you've got yourself a bargain there!

yea i know €750 inc shipping, its €2500 off ears moto in cork and £1800 off Tdi, I`ve being saving but this is gift.

Just try fitting it! :!Removed!:  Will you not need a piggyback ecu or maybe even a whole new 1? :wacko:

don`t know that the next job to find out. WRC had one don`t know if he did

Just try fitting it! :!Removed!:  Will you not need a piggyback ecu or maybe even a whole new 1? :wacko:

don`t know that the next job to find out. WRC had one don`t know if he did

IF i'm right, it should come with a piggy back ecu

If you have any problems fitting it, you can ask me :D

Been there, done that !

The Fcon mini piggy-back computer which is included, works perfectly. You don't need anything else !!! Just use colder spark plugs and 100 octane fuel and you won't ever have any problems ;)

Whats the best you can get here? I've never really looked.

Shell opitmax 98

bp ultimate 97

its just not good enough :(

i was using 100 in germany :D

There are no probs fitting it. There are not any major differences between Vitz and Yaris. You shound not believe what dealers say. I know this from my experience...

Here in Greece there are 3 brands which sell 100 octane fuel:

- Shell V-Power Racing (2nd generation which is 100+ octanes while 1st generation had 99+ octanes) 1,09 € / lt

- BP Ultimate (2nd generation also, with 100 octanes) around 0,90€/lt

- EKO (Greek brand) which also sells 100 octane fuel around 0,88€/lt

When I want to go on a track day I use 20 liters of gas 100 octane and I add 1 bottle of Liqui Molly Octane Booster. Then my car really flies and the people who watch from outside, tell me that they can see flames coming out of my exhaust !!! At the same moment I can hear a "bang" !!! It is really cool :P

no probs on the 1.0l

so the turbo is now chucking loads of extra air into the engine and the ECU suddenly says ''oh look at that were a blow engine now, best remap myself''

:rolleyes:

itll be running lean as it wont know what the hell is going on!

But there's a piggyback ECU to do that Rob... won't it? :unsure:

A

:lol:

Rob read the thread mate! :thumbsup:

but the Fcon ECU is about 1500quid worth of equipment.....

does it say its included on the original eBay listing?