Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And Then There Were Two....

SexyCrayola

Right, there are now TWO celicas on my driveway :D

Look good together dont you think?

gabbolderbf.jpg

Alex bought it at the local auctions. Seems to run well though may be back soon for a little help as I dont know the gen 5 as well as the gen 6 YET. Got a sunroof problem and the hydraulic boot struts are knackered. Washer jets dont work etc. Will be gorgeous and in full working order soon enough though!

And they will have wonderful sexy looking babies. :D

Lol nice to see Alex does have some uses. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ash much appreciated.

How come 31 views and no replies? If this is the level of conversation on here should I bother logging in? lol :D

looking good together - was good to see the Gen-6 in the flesh at the Northern Meet... :thumbsup:

Rash.

p.s. Gen5GT - give it time - not every1 can slack off work to visit the forums :D

looking good together - was good to see the Gen-6 in the flesh at the Northern Meet... :thumbsup:

Rash.

p.s. Gen5GT - give it time - not every1 can slack off work to visit the forums :D

lol yeah but 31 people found enough time to look but not reply. just seemed odd. :D

I had to just check the drive outside my house - thought I was looking at my GT there.... :lol:

How much did you pay for it? :thumbsup:

That look's like a really nice and clean car. And oh yes they do look sweet together :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I had to just check the drive outside my house - thought I was looking at my GT there.... :lol:

How much did you pay for it? :thumbsup:

It cost me £650 plus fees which took it to roughly £730 with 11 months MOT. I figured it was a steal at that price even with the little niggles it has with the sunroof etc. Glad you all like it. Will be a bodykit and wheels headed towards it in the next few months. :D

Congrats on the purchase mate.. You will love the gen5.. trust me!.. :yes:  :thumbsup:

Thanks am liking it alot but need to make it faster as am starting to miss the GTR dump valves and acceleration lol. Anyone know where to get a turbo conversion done? :D

Congrats on the purchase mate.. You will love the gen5.. trust me!.. :yes:  :thumbsup:

Thanks am liking it alot but need to make it faster as am starting to miss the GTR dump valves and acceleration lol. Anyone know where to get a turbo conversion done? :D

lmao... not worth the hassle mate.. easier and a hell of a lot cheaper to buy a ST185 (GT4)... :yes:

Nah don't want a GT4 on the Gen5. Wouldn't say no to a Gen6 GT4 but too expensive at the moment. Am using the Gen5 as a way of getting through the next couple of years with a bit of style and speed until I can afford another GTR so just wanting to supe it up a little. Surely someone somewhere must make a turbo conversion for it?

Yeah, thats a nice car... looks great condition. steal at that price!!! nice barain. Im so slow doing anything to mine yours will look amazing soon and i will be jealous. haha :thumbsup:

Hmmm well now that I have had a good look around this Gen 5 ( and I know am going to get grief for saying this ) but....

Kinda wish I got one of those instead of the Gen 6! lol. Love the standard 8 speaker system with the tweaters etc. But then that sort of thing is standard in the Gen6 GT isnt it ?... but then whats that matter when have stuck my own good system in.

Driver seating position in that Gen 5 isnt as good and the steering lock is pants - nice though

Hmmm well now that I have had a good look around this Gen 5 ( and I know am going to get grief for saying this ) but....

Kinda wish I got one of those instead of the Gen 6! lol. Love the standard 8 speaker system with the tweaters etc. But then that sort of thing is standard in the Gen6 GT isnt it ?... but then whats that matter when have stuck my own good system in.

Driver seating position in that Gen 5 isnt as good and the steering lock is pants - nice though

yeah but you got dirty big huge bug eyes... where as the lovely 5th gen has sexy pop ups.. like a 'true' sports cars!... :P

**Dons flame retardant suit**

I don't actually like flip up headlights. Didn't like em on my Mk III Supra either sofa.gif

:o

how dare you buy a 5th gen and not appreciate the pop-ups!.. :lol:

yeah but you got dirty big huge bug eyes... where as the lovely 5th gen has sexy pop ups.. like a 'true' sports cars!... :P

Have to agree with our Fizz on this one... pop ups are the way to go. :bye:

:o

how dare you buy a 5th gen and not appreciate the pop-ups!..  :lol:

Funny that ... appreciates MY pop ups regularly :eek:

Had them on my Volvo ES (wedge of cheese shaped jobby) Didnt like them much either after the 20th time jumping out of the car to help the passenger side one 'get it up'

Whats wrong with big round 'bug eyes'??? .... Always loved the round headlights, but then been brought up around my dad buying in and restoring MG's (MGB Roadsters, Midgets, and MGBGT's) so the lights remind me of then :)

One thing you always see first on a night is the lights coming towards you - nice and round - not like most nowadays are pretty square - pop ups are really square.

<_<

Whats wrong with big round 'bug eyes'??? .... Always loved the round headlights, but then been brought up around my dad buying in and restoring MG's (MGB Roadsters, Midgets, and MGBGT's) so the lights remind me of then :)

One thing you always see first on a night is the lights coming towards you - nice and round - not like most nowadays are pretty square - pop ups are really square.

Yep thats true Rose :( the gen 5 pop up are square, I think they could do with being a bit more rounder, lol but these days you can get angel eyes for the Gen 5....... mmmmmm wonder if they would look nicer???

Yep thats true Rose  :(  the gen 5 pop up are square, I think they could do with being a bit more rounder, lol but these days you can get angel eyes  for the Gen 5....... mmmmmm wonder if they would look  nicer???

Way ahead of ya there Ash you can sit back and watch my piccies go up when I sort mine out :D I can't stand the way the car looks when the lights are up so going to at least improve that with some nice angel eye replacements :drool:

Rose is also after some projector headlights for hers but we can't afford them at the moment as to change Roses the whole front end of the kit has to be removed which isn't all that easy with it being sealed. :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links