Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where To Get Toyota Sat Nav Gps Antenna

thudspud

Hello

I have seen a cheap full screen toyota sat nav system but it doesn't have the GPS antenna, does anybody know where I can get one or know what type of connector it is so I can buy a different one?

Cheers

Chris

They are available from Toyota dealers for about 120 quid - a lot of money for something that costs maybe a couple of pounds to make. The plug is quite unusual too - I havn't seen one like it before, so probably Main Dealer is your only choice. The toyota plugs for all connections to the nav unit seem pretty unique.

Hmmmmmm, ok mate, Well I am now the proud owner of the system but no GPS receiver so it looks like I will just have to pay up the £120 :(

Unless you or anybody else knows if any gps receiver will work and I can re solder the connection as you can pick up recievers on eBay for about £15!

Also, Does anybody know the part numer for the GPS antenna/receiver so I can go to a dealer and ask for a price, A friend of mine works as a Lexus engineer so might be able to get me one at a discount if I am able to provide him with a prat number.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
£10 on ebay for anyone still looking...... :rolleyes:

I, can you send me that link from E-bay???? to jorge.fernandes@kanguru.pt

thanks a lot

• 3 years later...

Hi there

Did you find out whether a generic GPS antenna works to save paying the £120 at the dealers?

Cheers

Ben

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
1 minute ago, leonardwulf said:

why my comment was deleted?

Not relevant to the subject of sat nav antenna

• Sad 1

it's strange, because I answered to another topic, where guy asked about cheaper maps for gps. And when I reloaded page, showing this old thread -_- or it was my miss

here my comment was deleted, so aks again, why? 🙂

Just now, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not relevant to the subject of sat nav antenna

so can u tell me reason

20 minutes ago, leonardwulf said:

it's strange, because I answered to another topic, where guy asked about cheaper maps for gps. And when I reloaded page, showing this old thread -_- or it was my miss

Your reply was posted in response to this 15 year old topic and wasn't relevant  - ie it wasn't about sat nav antenna.

If you wish to re-post in the correct topic you wanted to respond to, that's OK.

Any other queries in relation to this, please contact me via a personal message, as per the forum rules.

Just now, FROSTYBALLS said:

Your reply was posted in response to this 15 year old topic and wasn't relevant  - ie it wasn't about sat nav antenna.

If you wish to re-post in the correct topic you wanted to respond to, that's OK.

Any other queries in relation to this, please contact me via a personal message, as per the forum rules.

read my comments below, I posted in another thread: 

u deleted my comment there, I just missed with thread and asked about deleted comment here

I repeat - any other queries in relation to this, please contact me via a personal message, as per the forum rules.