Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Heres Wot Ive Got!

Adam21

I have a 1.0 litre vvti as im sure a few do, id like more kick, so i have implemented a full stainless system, 4inch round might i add.

Air induction kit complete with cold air feed, lowered 40mm and a sound sysytem with a 12inch 500watt sub pretty nice bass sound but the vibration really ticks me off!!!

I have a spoiler also, different style to the ones on here.

ive seen some shocking prices on here some of u guys have paid for backboxes..ouch!! my full stainless was only £245 with the cold air feed.

springs were bit dear at £110. (P.I) bit gutten cos ive seen that motor world stock some at £75.

Wot i do need is tints and some colour coded wing mirrors possibly even T-sport bumpers??? any advice?

I will get a pic when i can boys and possibly even girls.. B)

I have a 1.0 litre vvti as im sure a few do, id like more kick, so i have implemented a full stainless system, 4inch round might i add.

a full stainless system, :thumbsup: nice one and welcome

Yeh some of us have expensive backboxes, but these are Japanese aftermakrket stuff imported from Japan...NOT cheap I must add! :thumbsup: Welcome to the club!

Yeh some of us have expensive backboxes, but these are Japanese aftermakrket stuff imported from Japan...NOT cheap I must add! :thumbsup: Welcome to the club!

exactly u pay for what u get, true quality

welcome to the club, pics would be nice!!

oo and talk 2 danny (dannyboy) about tints, hes not too far from u, oo and chris is in ur area aswell

Alright mate! Welcome to the madhouse and have fun! :thumbsup:

And just to chase you up on the pics as some others have already done...

worthlessthread.gif

>>>TOPICS MERGED<<<

yea im gonna get some pics very soon guys promise. Im in salford mate so any help with tints wud be awesome.

My pics are gonna include engine shot rear and side views.

My full stainless was custom made for my car guys so i got to choose how noisey, and how deep etc..sounds great in indoor carparks and tunnels.

Edited by kimi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links