Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wind Deflector

kingoftonga

Hi,

I've broken the plastic wind deflector (if that is what it is called), that clips into the roof trim and runs along the top of the O/S door.

Mr.T says that they cannot get hold of one, as it is purely an import part. They couldn't tell me whether it is a standard part, or an accessory. So I'm not really sure where to look, and what to look for.

:(

my import gt4 has them fitted,i have never seen them in uk before ,they are the really thin ones.

Yikes - well the bad news is I recently bought some on a group buy imported from Japan and they cost £130! :eek:

Try car auctions or breakers on the off chance of finding em and nick one :lol:

Good news is that some just dont like them and take them off not knowing what theyre worth, or broke the other side. Spread the word, stick a wanted ad up on celica club etc and hopefully one will appear from the depths of someones garage that they took off thier Imported celica or gtfour.

http://www.japanparts.com/ probably supply them, but it may not be listed on their website. You will probably need to email them.

Thanks for the replies guys. At least I've found out that the GT4 has them as well.

Yes these are the really thin ones, about 3 quarters of an inch wide, but a bit wider towards the rear.

Tried www.japanparts.com and found out that they are an accessory, and that they ar not even made in Japan anymore.

Looks like it may be worth trying GT4OC, this HABU chap, and pursuing whatever a 'group buy' is.

Other than that I suppose it is just doing routine checks of online Toyota Breakers.

a group buy is where someone organises a group off people buying the same items at hopefully a discounted price.

the group buy on the wind deflectors isn't a discounted price tho, it's just because their hen's teeth to find new and the guy has a contact to get them

• 2 years later...
http://www.japanparts.com/ probably supply them, but it may not be listed on their website. You will probably need to email them.

Thanks for the replies guys. At least I've found out that the GT4 has them as well.

Yes these are the really thin ones, about 3 quarters of an inch wide, but a bit wider towards the rear.

Tried www.japanparts.com and found out that they are an accessory, and that they ar not even made in Japan anymore.

Looks like it may be worth trying GT4OC, this HABU chap, and pursuing whatever a 'group buy' is.

Other than that I suppose it is just doing routine checks of online Toyota Breakers.

• 8 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links