Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Bye....

breezer

you could join our new http://www.fordownersclub.com

:D :D

There ya go, breezer, a new forum to soften the blow! :yes:

Sorry to see the Yaris go but it does make sense for your Dad to go for a new car even if it is a F..., a Fo..., a Ford!

Just kidding. I like the new Fiesta. Far better than the older ones, IMO. Enjoy that new car smell and.... keep posting here. :thumbsup:

lol! i wont talk about ford much! all il do is post some pictures of it when its here to show you. and pictures of mods.

@ steve! i joined UK fiesta network, seems a pretty good site, since it has sections for each mk fiesta, so easy to get around. already found sites where to get spoilers etc.

just wondering, what tint to get, light smoke all around or medium smoke all around! tbh i think limo black is a bit extreme and bit charvish. and i want all windows done, i want it to look nice, but not too dark. my mate keeps saying medium smoke.

Watch Monty Python my dear lad... :D

It's their version of traitor in other words. :P

I actually looked at a fiesta to begin with when searching for a replacement to the dismembered Micra.

It just didn't click with me though.

Have fun, drive safe, and see ya around. :thumbsup:

somewhere i think!!

i also have the paint, primer and laquer spray! UNTOUCHED! i can probs do a botch job so they wont notice

im stayin! i aint going!! i still have some knowledge on yaris so i can still help newbies :P itl just be like normal, but with no toyota!

obviously wont see me at any of the meets anymore :(

i scratched the yaris tonight :| took a tight turn into my drive! haha! touch up paint is needed :P

Oops...is that what your Yaris gets now then? As it's going it gets mistreated? :P

@ steve! i joined UK fiesta network, seems a pretty good site, since it has sections for each mk fiesta, so easy to get around. already found sites where to get spoilers etc.

Yikes

Hey mate.. TOC was bred with loads of other clubs around.. and it is prolly one the best toyota clubs in europe.

Watch this space mate

FOC will be there soon matey!

But then you dont give a FOC :lol::lol::lol::lol:

10 years I will have most major brands

lol! i wont talk about ford much! all il do is post some pictures of it when its here to show you. and pictures of mods.

just wondering, what tint to get, light smoke all around or medium smoke all around! tbh i think limo black is a bit extreme and bit charvish. and i want all windows done, i want it to look nice, but not too dark. my mate keeps saying medium smoke.

Being a F**D you will soon get lots of medium smoke..............from the exhaust!! :D ;)

doubt it! my neighbours had one for two years, and she aint had any problems at all! so i wouldnt say they arent reliable!

Bet she don't drive it like you do ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

im safe :)

But not as safe as the YARIS ;) :yes:

doubt it! my neighbours had one for two years, and she aint had any problems at all! so i wouldnt say they arent reliable!

same goes for my Dad's one..even tho it'll be 2 years old in March it's never caused him any problems :) which isnt bad for a Ford!

• 14 years later...

Holy 14 years thread revival Batman! To advertise some possibly dodgy app.?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links