Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mark 1 Gt4, Advice Please

neilus9

Hi all, I'm new to this site, I have a mark 2 Mr2 and am currently trying to help my father sell his Mark 1 celica gt4, does anybody have any idea's on what this is worth, Ive seen them going for silly money on eBay and the autotrader but they seem like high mileage monsters, the spec of my fathers car is;

Toyota celica GT4, 1989 (f reg), white, cloth trim, usual electric goodies, 2 owners-my father has had it for about 12 years, mileage is approx 37,000 ( 9,000 only done during my fathers ownership) its in good condition with all panels being very straight, a small amount og bubbling on the paintwork around the sunroof. full toyota history.

Any idea's please email me

regards and thanks

never, even with those miles is it worth 3 - 4 k. components have shelf life as well as fatigue stress tolerances.

Much to be replaced.

I reckon tops £2500 unless you get a real 'Gen 4 Celica GT4, Rev 1 3sgte ST165' nut who wants a good stock car.

post the details here for good advertisment coverage and a large number of enthusiasts - http://www.gt4oc.net/main.php

Sounds like a great low mileage car, but you'll be lucky to get more than £1500 for it sadly :( There are simply not enough people prepared to pay more for a 16-year old car, even if it is a cracker.

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the lookout for an ST165 GT4. As I've just registered the board hasn't yet given me access to profiles so, I can't contact you about my interest. If you get to read this message please e-mail me at gregandrw@aol.com. Or, if anybody else could send nelius a quick note to inform him of my interest I'd be grateful.

Cheers, Andy.

I`ve sent him a PM for you. Doesn`t look like he comes on the boards very often tho.

Have you tried asking around on GT4OC?? CLICKY

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links