Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rugby

EarL

Yes it's true, England are having a bad time of it in the Rugby lately. Defo not our year.......

Well done to Wales for getting out of their 20 year or so slump and start winnning again. At least Wales is part of The British Isles and has an English sovereign so it's not all bad eh........ :D

Yes it's true, England are having a bad time of it in the Rugby lately. Defo not our year.......

Well done to Wales for getting out of their 20 year or so slump and start winnning again. At least Wales is part of The British Isles and has an English sovereign so it's not all bad eh........ :D

i think u will find that in facT.....ur queen (not are queen) IS IN FACT...GERMAN!!!!!

HAA HAA

Rugby heaven...

During a Wales v England match at the Millennium Stadium a lightening storm hit Cardiff and a bolt was conducted through the towers to the touch line. In a tragic accident both coaches - Mike Ruddock and Clive Woodward - were killed.

They were taken straight to heaven where they were warmly greeted by the Almighty. After a while Clive was taken to his new accommodation. He was pleased to find a lovely English country-style cottage with statues outside in the form of English rugby greats. As a constant background he could hear the sweet voices of angels singing Jerusalem and Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Clive was delighted until he suddenly heard some even more beautiful singing coming from the top of the hill. He listened closer and could hear Bread of Heaven followed by Land of My Fathers. Clive looked up the hill to see a great palace with statues outside of Barry John, Gareth Edwards and JPR Williams. A party was taking place in the garden with Brains SA flowing freely as the crowd watched Scott Gibbs scoring his try at Wembley against England in 1999.

Clive went to the Lord and said: "Look, I don't want to appear ungrateful - my cottage is great, but why does Mike get the huge mansion?"

God broke into a laugh as he replied: "Clive, you've got it all wrong! That's not Mike Ruddock's place - it's mine!"

Amen

well wales suck at most other things! obviously being your neighbours we be kind and let you have something, so then it shows how kind we are

The most offensive thing about that reply Breezer was leaving out the capital 'W' in Wales.. :rolleyes:

Grammar and punctuation.. <tut tut>

Just for you Welsh Chappies extracting the urine I'm gonna root for Ireland to win now........Anyway that O'Driscall chap is brilliant on the field...... :thumbsup:

Oh come on you can't blame us for wanting to gloat a bit after all the put downs we've had to endure. Let us have our moment :yes:

Oh come on you can't blame us for wanting to gloat a bit after all the put downs we've had to endure. Let us have our moment :yes:

Too true. Delighted that Wales have won all their games. Funny how some English fans have lost interest in rugby, innit?

Last year it was like the new... football. :yes:

:crybaby: i'm missing johny :crybaby:

he plays good rugga but more important than that.....he's got a lovely

bum in his shorts :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links