Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Exhaust (help)

chrisf127

hi just need some help on finding an exhaust that fits the starlet.

the reason i am buying a new one is cause the one which came with the car was just welded on the end and in doing so damaged the baffles, causing an irritating resignating sound.

anyways please help as i would like to buy one very soon but i would like it very loud and beefy :yes:

there is a twin 4" system on eBay currently cat back... looks pretty awesome. i think apexi do a backbox... other than that i think its gonna be a custom job.

Rich.

there is a twin 4" system on ebay currently cat back... looks pretty awesome. i think apexi do a backbox... other than that i think its gonna be a custom job.

Rich.

Talk to Sacha, "wickedep" on toyoyagtturbo.com

any eBay back boxes are gonna be p.o.s that sound like fartcans, im not sure but i think hks may do an exhaust system for the starlet, or even blitz

he wants 350 for that tho bit to much i rather slash cut myself ;)

I don't usually advocate anything illegal, but why not get a standard exhaust and a de cat one? that way you'll benefit from the sound, better fuel consumption and also more power! then come MOT time just put the £40 (yes that is how much it costs!) from ATS back on.

Have you thought of Powerflow, sorted my Paseo exhaust out a treat, £185 all in and i got exactly waht i wanted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links