1. 1. What Do you fancy doing?

• Santa pod RWYB?
    • Santa pod RWYB + pub meal?
    • Pub meal only?
    • Chav's Regular meet?
    • Bowling?
    • Other?

Hi everyone

It's getting to that time of the month again ;) Garrick AKA System~G has asked me if i could help organise the local meet as he's a bit tie up with work and stuff. So was just wondering what you guy's and girls would like to do. Last time we just hanged out at the chav's regular sunday meet freezing are private parts off. But this time it would be better to do something together so we can all have a chat and share some story's possibly in the warm :thumbsup:

So here's a few idea's of what's on offer. Let me know as if we are going for the pub meal meet i would have to get in contact with the place i have got in mind which would be very easy to find ;)

Have a think

Cheers jerry!!

EDIT By System-G (Garrick):

Script of meet is as follows:

We will be aiming to get to Santa Pod for 9am. It is a RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - track open to public) day so anyone wishing to take their car down the strip is more than welcome. Costs are £10 for admission and an additional £15 to "sign on" to race (which includes unlimited runs - Bring Driving license). More details on RWYB here: CLICK HERE

Those of you traveling from outside Northampton and coming up/down the M1, we will meet at Rothersthorpe Services on the Southbound side of the M1 at Junction 15A. (If traveling on the northbound side, exit at 15A and come round under the motorway and then follow signs to services). We will meet here at 08:15 to leave for 08:30 to Convoy to Santa Pod.

Once we get to Santa Pod, we will probably be sent to the parking area behind where you que to go on the track. So those of you going to Santa Pod directly can meet us in the car park.

There are food stalls (burger vans) at the Pod if you want refreshments.

At around 2pm - 3pm depending on weather and how people feel, we will leave Santa Pod in convoy to go to the Billing Mill in Little Billing. (Adress: The Causeway, Little Billing, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 9EX) It about 15 minutes from the Pod. Here we will have some refreshments and some banter before dispersing our own ways. Possible continuation onto the MK cruise...

My Mobile Number if you need to get in touch with me for whatever reasons:

Hope to see as many of you there as we had at the previous meet :thumbsup:

Edited by System~G

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• System~G

• jerry phipps

• stevetubbyturbo

• Gnome

Come on peeps no one interested in have a meet :crybaby::crybaby:

jerry!!

Trusting my MKI is road legal, I'll be wherever the meet is. I don't want to fully commit in case the car is not ready...

:rolleyes:

I should be there.

:thumbsup:

Have stuck a vote in for RWYB & Pub meal... :D

depending on date and location if its with 40 mile of me i'll come along

I voted RWYB & Pub Meal. But won't be running the MKI down the strip (if it's running at all) I'll just enjoy watching the others :thumbsup:

wot time is it gonna be appro? cos i've got a university open day in sheffield and probably wouldnt come back till 3 or 4pm.

I'll try my best to come

Ray :)

Hi everyone

Well lets see. If everyone's up for the santa pod and the pub meal we are talking quite early to get to santa pod. Then if we are doing the pub meal afterwards you are talking at least say 2pm for the meal? What do you guys think?

Keep the voting going so that we can decide what venue we are going to do guy's and girl's :thumbsup:

jerry!!

How early is "early?"

I define early as being there for 9am, but I could still make it.

Santa Pod's only abut an hours drive for me anyways.

Sounds good to me.

How early is "early?"

I define early as being there for 9am, but I could still make it.

Santa Pod's only abut an hours drive for me anyways.

Sounds good to me.

Well gate's open for 9am so anytime afterwards mate. I'm just thinking that people would want to make a day out of it?

jerry!!

Sounds fine with me.

Early to bed, early to rise and all....

Dunno if I'll take mine up the strip tho.... Lol

Im up for that as the pod is only 45 mins away wont be taking mine on the track mind dont think a Hilux will do a blistering time.

Jerry, Possible invite to TOC-RG too, I know they really enjoy going to the Pod. Could turn out to be a not so mini regional meet then B)

I'll give Bibbs a shout later today :yes:

Not that the last meet was mini either - with over 20 cars appearing... Mind you, a fair few weren't TOCers :P

Jerry, Possible invite to TOC-RG too, I know they really enjoy going to the Pod. Could turn out to be a not so mini regional meet then B)

I'll give Bibbs a shout later today :yes:

Not that the last meet was mini either - with over 20 cars appearing... Mind you, a fair few weren't TOCers :P

Yes mate give bibbs a shout to see if he's up for it as well :thumbsup: Let's hope the numbers increase.

jerry!!

Yes mate give bibbs a shout to see if he's up for it as well  :thumbsup: Let's hope the numbers increase.

jerry!!

PM'd him yesterday afternoon. He hasn't replied yet... :unsure: I'm sure he will in some form or another soon though :P

hopefully in northampton that weekend, so trip to pod and a meal sounds good.

Biff :thumbsup:

More than welcome dude B)

Do you spend much time in Northampton? I saw you a couple of weeks ago (Flat Eric on the parcelshelf and TOC sticker on the rear window) pretty sure you were leaving the Halfords car park :)

More than welcome dude B)

Do you spend much time in Northampton? I saw you a couple of weeks ago (Flat Eric on the parcelshelf and TOC sticker on the rear window) pretty sure you were leaving the Halfords car park :)

Yeah that was me.

Working in Northampton for a bit, so will be around there most of the tme mate.

Hi biff

Good to see that you are coming along buddy. You should try to get dan to put in a appearance ;)

Jerry!!

Come on peeps lets get some good numbers together and have a good day out. :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

Right.

Script of meet is as follows:

We will be aiming to get to Santa Pod for 9am. It is a RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - track open to public) day so anyone wishing to take their car down the strip is more than welcome. Costs are £10 for admission and an additional £15 to "sign on" to race (which includes unlimited runs - Bring Driving license). More details on RWYB here: CLICK HERE

Those of you traveling from outside Northampton and coming up/down the M1, we will meet at Rothersthorpe Services on the Southbound side of the M1 at Junction 15A. We will meet here at 08:15 to leave for 08:30 to Convoy to Santa Pod.

Once we get to Santa Pod, we will probably be sent to the parking area behind where you que to go on the track. So those of you going to Santa Pod directly can meet us in the car park.

There are food stalls (burger vans) at the Pod if you want refreshments.

At around 2pm - 3pm depending on weather and how people feel, we will leave Santa Pod in convoy to go to the Billing Mill in Little Billing. (Adress: The Causeway, Little Billing, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 9EX) It about 15 minutes from the Pod. Here we will have some refreshments and some banter before dispersing our own ways. Possible continuation onto the MK cruise...

My Mobile Number if you need to get in touch with me for whatever reasons:

Hope to see as many of you there as we had at the previous meet :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me, a few days to find some courage for "the strip" :ph34r:

Cheers,

Gareth

:D

Sounds good to me, a few days to find some courage for "the strip"  :ph34r:

Cheers,

Gareth

:D

Go for it dude B)

And we both know that clutch can hold it's own ;) :thumbsup: