Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jdm E Bay Soop

SMW

What attracted me to this is low miles as well as black paint and the rare black leather interior.

It looks like a nice example and very cheap at that price, i'd guess the reserve would be around the 5k mark, but why not email them.

Black interior is not rare, although i think leather in an NA is unusual

I've been bidding on this but I am currently out bid - just wondered what you guys thought - is it worth upping it a bit 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEBI:IT

looks nice, but if ur getting a jap import, id go for a manual...there not to hard to get hold of (unlike uk specs)..........apart from that id up it a little as that price at the moment is quite good. its got quite a bit of 'nice ice' in it too.

Reserve not met - I have been offered the car for £6000 - bit much ? ? ?

Just a tad if you ask me...thats Twin Turbo money there...

yeah, the insurance for an NA import is the same as for a Turbo, and in all honesty, if your going to get a Supra, get the Turbo.. then at least it goes like it looks...

Just a tad if you ask me...thats Twin Turbo money there...

Yeah, but tatty Twin Turbo money...I wish I could find a TT for £6000 in good nick...

yeah, the insurance for an NA import is the same as for a Turbo, and in all honesty, if your going to get a Supra, get the Turbo.. then at least it goes like it looks...

What and spend hours of time in lengthy spool debates !

I haven't got big money so it would be a pretty naff Turbo - I think a nicer n/a is the way to go.

I haven't got big money so it would be a pretty naff Turbo - I think a nicer n/a is the way to go.

I'm in 2 minds wether or not to get an N/A too rather than a TT, how easy are they to get decent power gains from ?

Yeah, but tatty Twin Turbo money...I wish I could find a TT for £6000 in good nick...

Not at all, there are bargains out there :thumbsup: I got my UK Spec for under 8k and its in cracking condition :thumbsup:

Just need to haggle your azz off :lol: ;)

Also about tuning an N/A, i think its possible to get up to 350bhp out of them if you use some nitros :thumbsup:

You can always strap a turbo onto an N/A at a later date. Many companies offer off the shelf upgrades :thumbsup: Max i've seen is 600bhp

I'm in 2 minds wether or not to get an N/A too rather than a TT, how easy are they to get decent power gains from ?

If your still interested in the supra let me know & we'll sort something out.

Marc

I take it that you are the owner of the Black one on eBay ?

If your still interested in the supra let me know & we'll sort something out.

Marc

Marc

As you can probably guess it's still a bit more than I wanted to pay - I'll raid the piggy bank and let you know the max I can go to and you can yes / no it on that basis. I'll email Kate.

Cheers.

Steve