Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Fluid

Maxed Corolla GTI

hi guys...just a quick question....

everytime i make a sharpish right turn in my car the handbrake light comes on for a few seconds then goes. Does this mean that the brake fluid in my car is low?

if this has nothing to do with my brake fluid level...what could be causing this?

your help is much appreciated....

sounds like your handbrake light works mechanically, does it?

if it does then the swich which activates the light is probably a bit loose. nothing to worry about.

if it isnt mechanically operated then im not sure m8.

hi guys...just a quick question....

everytime i make a sharpish right turn in my car the handbrake light comes on for a few seconds then goes.  Does this mean that the brake fluid in my car is low?

if this has nothing to do with my brake fluid level...what could be causing this?

your help is much appreciated....

mine did that for the last 3 weeks. they said the light came on because of low brake fluid and this was because the pads had worn down meaning lthe piston in the hybraulics had further to travel to make contact.

obviously i cant explain it so well....

thanks for the replies...i dont think its got somethin to do with a switch becase the light doesnt come on when im doin anythin else. Its only when i make a right turn. If it was lose it would come on if i was to make a sharp left too??....or even jus driving normally?

i have black diamond pads....and i havnt had them long so i dont think they are worn out....

I think i may jus top up the brake fluid and see if it carries on happenin....

If anyone has any other suggestions or has come across a similar problems pls let me know...

thanks..