Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

Airbag

Just renewed my insurance, fully comp, £162.00 for a 2003 TX-3 Auto hatchback, on the Direct Line Web site. At least there you can tailor whether you want to select all the options like excesses, legal cover, hire car etc. This includes the missus driving. Why so cheap? I only do 6000 miles a year. In the summer I use a 1200cc motorbike :-).

Just renewed my insurance, fully comp, £162.00 for a 2003 TX-3 Auto hatchback, on the Direct Line Web site. At least there you can tailor whether you want to select all the options  like excesses, legal cover, hire car etc.  This includes the missus driving.  Why so cheap? I only do 6000 miles a year. In the summer I use a 1200cc motorbike  :-).

I found Toyota's own insurance very reasonable but your quote is clearly a limited mileage quote.

we are with direct line and ours is £20 but we are both in our 20's and i have protected no claims for £43 extra, plus our mileage is double yours plus hire car etc. etc.

we are with direct line and ours is £20 but we are both in our 20's and i have protected no claims for £43 extra, plus our mileage is double yours plus hire car etc. etc.

£20 a baragin :D

unless thats a typo :thumbsup:

I am with direct line, but my renewal for a 1.8VVTi GS 2001 is 360. How is yours so cheap?

I am with direct line, but my renewal for a 1.8VVTi GS 2001 is 360.  How is yours so cheap?

Old age, living in the sticks, nine years no claims, and a stick-on halo from Woolworths.... B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links