Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Subaru Bumper

reg786

i was woundering where i can get hold of a subaru bumper from as my mate has one on his twin cam gti ae92 model but i would like to know if a standard subaru bumber of the scooby will fit on my corolla ae82 gt as i think it does if not does it have to be cut down to the appropriate size. colud someone plz tell me where i can get hold of one with the fog light space as well. thank you i know it exsist as i have seen it on 2 corollat gt-i now but only once on a corolla ae82 model.

try a japanese breakers. id imagine there's probably dedicated subaru breakers by noe - i cant imagine it being that difficult to source one.

they won't just bolt on, though. they can be made to fit, but IMO don't look right, as it doesn't follow the line of the wheelarch

they do make them for the rolla but i think it may be the E10 try andys-autosport.com

they have them for the E10...

i had a corolla gt ae82 with one on , but the sidelights seemed to stick out. :ffs:

yes i know they fit but can u plz tell me where i can purchasce one from and does the real subaru bumper fit onto the corolla just as it is or does it need resizing.

I wish people would leave the AE82 standard coz i think they look great, if you want a subaru bumper buy a subaru!

P.S. the AE82 has a flatter, straighter shape and the subaru bumper is alot rounder!

The bumper will not just bolt straight on, it was made for the subaru and therefore will fit on the subaru not on the corolla.

Autostyle (i think) make a subaru style bumper for the corolla that will fit with correct mounting points, but that still will require the fibreglass mounts fabricating.

If you get an original subaru bumper, then they can be adapted to fit, but you'll never get a factory look and fit without several hours of hard graft getting the lines right and it fitting flush against the body work.

Kev :)

The bumper will not just bolt straight on, it was made for the subaru and therefore will fit on the subaru not on the corolla.

Autostyle (i think) make a subaru style bumper for the corolla that will fit with correct mounting points, but that still will require the fibreglass mounts fabricating.

If you get an original subaru bumper, then they can be adapted to fit, but you'll never get a factory look and fit without several hours of hard graft getting the lines right and it fitting flush against the body work.

Kev :)

Since we are talking about scooby bumpers, will it be possible to fit a standard subaru impreza bumper from a 1994 model onto a corolla E10, I've had a look at the shape of the bumper and it is the same as for a rolla. I'm just not sure about the mounting points. I know the ones by the arches are the same, but I'm not sure about the other ones.

:wacko: Cheers.

yeah it will fit but its personal taste,there was a gold one flying round keighley but it looked a bit pants sorry but personal taste :D

• 2 months later...

i would like to fit that bumper onto my rolla (corolla liftback), because i need to fit a front mount intercooler and have no space for it.

Corolla_XLI i was wondering about that too cos if the stanard corolla bumper will fit surely hthen aftermarket impreza bumper will fit aswell ive been wondering this as the whole front of both cars are extremely similar even down the split at the arches same look to both of them...

yeah, but i think even the mk1 original impreza bumper is good enough for me - i want to change bumper for functional reasons - fitting the intercooler. Coz till now the only solution is - mega cutting of the bumper, and air condition removal.. :(