Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod In Corolla Verso 2004

rebi1968

I have a toyota corolla verso 2004.

I want to install my Ipod in this car.

I can't find anything on the internet

wich can help me.

Please, please, can somebody out there help me?

Hi there is the headunit in your corolla a standard one? if it is you may not have a line in on the back. my kenwood doesnt but a fairly good cheap solution ive found is one of these FM modulators there are two types you can get one which are wired behind the dash and in line with the cd changer lead like this one HERE but these are mainly for use with after market systems. or there is the cheaper option like theseHERE which will work with any car with a radio. I have one for my mp3s and their not to bad, the sound quality isnt as good as a direct line in but it is a good solid FM transmission and will do me until i get a mp3 head unit. im sure that if you go to your local car audio place they will have a much better quality solution as this is something which they must come across every day, but i bet it will cost more. hope this has helped :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
I have a toyota corolla verso 2004.

I want to install my Ipod in this car.

I can't find anything on the internet

wich can help me.

Please, please, can somebody out there help me?

What is the model number of your head unit? It should be written on it. Sth like W588814 or W58811 etc.

the FM transmiter I use with my Ipod on the corolla is called Itrip, works excellent and theres NOTHING to install

I recomend it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links