Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Mini Meet

jaxx

how come you say £30 and the press release says £99???

I can't make it all day but i'l see what i can do :yes:

Go on Kev mate you know you want to and I promise KITT will be there tooooo. :P

I got it all sorted yeserday, so im coming, hope the dinner isnt too expensive lol!

Sod it !

I'm coming. Last time I got about 16.3 on the 1/4 mile. Will be very slow compared with a lot I know. That was with 19"s on and a non removable ice install. So, I want to do it again now I have the Blitz in. Dont see the point in changing wheels etc as I dont see the point in getting times that I dont get on any other normal day as the 19"s now live on the car permanent. I dont have the heart to take them off!. May go a LOT slower but looks rubbish with the 16's on.

Is there anyone else in class B running? Thats up to 1.8 engine going by the class spec on the last run. A corolla or something? So much more fun with a matched car next to you.

Most fun last time was running against a 2.0i Vectra that had standard wheels, no install and had induction/exhaust etc and I near as darned it beat it :)

Im all set for tomorra!.. :D

Better be nice weather! :blink:

whos actually quarter miling then?

Look's like SC & me only from TOC :thumbsup:

Don't know if it's true or not but i've heard rumours the Topsecret Skyline is going to be there along with the Jun lemon Skyline, hope it's true :yes:

ey up, just got back. ********in awesome day, played. never been to one of them before, think ill be goin to some more defo. any vids or pics then?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links