Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got Pics Of Mr2 Lexus Style Lights Fitted?

james1760

in particular the dark chrome and the tinted ones. the orange bits on my rev 3 ones are letting the car down slightly so time to upgrade (if anyone wants the rev 3 lights pm me with an offer )

the pics on dcdesign aint that good and hard to picture what they will look like on the mr2 so if anyone has some pics it would be greatly appriciated

cheers

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skeete

• JappyBeast

• Razor_Rage

• james1760

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in particular the dark chrome and the tinted ones. the orange bits on my rev 3 ones are letting the car down slightly so time to upgrade (if anyone wants the rev 3 lights pm me with an offer )

the pics on dcdesign aint that good and hard to picture what they will look like on the mr2 so if anyone has some pics it would be greatly appriciated

cheers

Why do people RUIN their cars with those sh**ty lights ? They are a travesty to good cars looks! People that have "lexus" style lights always have cars that look like they have had the full "halford's" treatment. Surprised you havent got the old chrome number plate surround !

The best thing you could have done is get some smoked rev3 lights.

Sorry to be so blunt, but IMO I really do think they look flippin awful

your entitled to your opinion, i like the rev 3 lights but the orange just looks crap againsed my new paint.

i think the dark lexus style like the pics above would suit my car better

100_0069.jpg

cheers

Why do people RUIN their cars with those sh**ty lights ? They are a travesty to good cars looks! People that have "lexus" style lights always have cars that look like they have had the full "halford's" treatment. Surprised you havent got the old chrome number plate surround !

The best thing you could have done is get some smoked rev3 lights.

Sorry to be so blunt, but IMO I really do think they look flippin awful

Oi! :ffs: i understand that we're all entitled to our own opinion, but that was quite uncalled for!

So you'd call my MR2 a "Halfords treated" car then?

MR22.jpg

MR24.jpg

MR25.jpg

Watch what you say so it doesn't offend people... :cacker:

I agree with you razor that was a bit strong

yes the Lexus lights have become common place at the moment but they do modernize & smarten the rear of the 2 up Specially with the Rev1 middle panel (I may go 4 this at a later date).

Also I think we are more entitled to put Lexus lights on (compared to say a BMW) as we have Toyota's "who makes Lexus" :!Removed!:

your entitled to your opinion, i like the rev 3 lights but the orange just looks crap againsed my new paint.

i think the dark lexus style like the pics above would suit my car better

100_0069.jpg

tint the orange part of the lights mate... ala Rico style.

imo the Rev3 lights create too much red in the rear of a red 2, that's why i went black lexus style.

bout time matt or russell made some clear bits to replace the orange of both rev1/2, and 3's rear lights.

how bout it fellas? :thumbsup:

p.s in relation the the topic the other day about the differences between rev1 and 2 rear panels, note the single band in the middle (of razor's) and the mr2 writing is thicker than the band, whereas on the rev2 the band is thicker, and the same depth as the writing.

hth ;)

Apologies if it came across strong, but I dont think I can't really express my true feelings regarding Lexus lights and chrome trim without getting banded from the Forum. I think the ideas of tinting them darker or making the indicators clear/red is a far better solution than *****ising your car with some equiptment the frequents Ford Fiestas and Vauxhall Nova's... Why not interlace the stock lights with some black lines ?

Seriously, anything is better than lexus style's, they dont even suit the Lexus IS200.. Please beleive me.. :blink:

skeete that is the reason i want the darker ones not the chrome ones. i just wanted an updated look to the mr2.

i will look into tinting the indicators 1st

about lexus lights, whys there so many people on here who say ***** about them just because some chavs have them? the mr2 ones are designed well and look great! as soon as the word lexus is typed they come straight on the forum "OMG OMG OMG LEXUS, YOU CHAV. HALFAUD TACKLE" sick of hearing the same :censor: over n over.

about lexus lights, whys there so many people on here who say ***** about them just because some chavs have them?  the mr2 ones are designed well and look great!  as soon as the word lexus is typed they come straight on the forum "OMG OMG OMG LEXUS, YOU CHAV. HALFAUD TACKLE" sick of hearing the same  :censor:  over n over.

*****0ne.jpg

yeah but you admitted yourself that you would have Rev 3 lights now.. :rolleyes: :P

tint the orange part of the lights mate... ala Rico style.

Like so....!!!!

568586_58_full.jpg

See that looks really good.. 2's shouldnt be ruined..

the above is intended as a joke BTW, dont go taking offence to it.. I know how sensitive some of you can be..

:huh:

the above is intended as a joke BTW, dont go taking offence to it.. I know how sensitive some of you can be..

:huh:

:lol::bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links