Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Meet

kimi

hi folks,

been talking to lee dawsey hes very busy at the moment,

so has asked me to sort something out.

think we are a little too late for this sunday as i know a few of you are going

to pod with central meet.

so how about sunday 27th march at bubble inn stenson fields derby.

could meet up at near by services and convoy if there is enuff interest?

i know the gt4 ownersclub and 200+club will be there too.

post up whos interested please :group-cuddles:

Me!!! thanks Kimi being daft as I am forgot to check the mids meet bit lol!! Sounds fun even though ill be there with my nasty standard alloys lol (broke one of my others!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going away that weekend :censor: :ffs:

may be next time :(

:( is that it?

ok 3 of us :blink: may as well meet up straight at the bubble,

dont think our convoy would be very long :wacko:

anybody else up for this remember its a bank holiday,so no work next day :thumbsup: not as we are there too late anyway :lol:

We will come along if I'm not working.

Being a bank holiday weekend means I could get called in work as I'm already working monday :(

Kev

Hello im new. what time is everyone meetin up for this meet ive got gag to go. im from derby so i can either meet some were before or just go straight there?

is there any other corolla users going?

Hello im new. what time is everyone meetin up for this meet ive got gag to go. im from derby so i can either meet some were before or just go straight there?

is there any other corolla users going?

welcome to the club mate :group-cuddles:

Be good to see you :thumbsup: being as there are only a few of us going,best to meet up at bubble inn.

as you approach pub turn onto parking area on right i'll be there around 12 noon.

Rich K is comming along hes got a rolla g6,

MSC Kev may come along also with a rolla,

see ya sunday :group-cuddles: kimi.x.

If anybodys still going tomorrow i'll be there about 11.30/12.00

post code of bubble inn is DE73 1HL if you need to multi-map it.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow hopefully weather will stay dry.

kim

Sorry we couldn't get to this one, had to work today and also tomorrow too :(

hope you had a good day

Kev :)

No worrys Kev maybe next one :thumbsup:

Big thanks to all that turned up esp BIG thanks to COROLLA-KID and your mate

in the celica (sorry daint get your name)for Comming along after only 1 post :thumbsup::thumbsup:

nice to see Rich K as usuall :P and good to see Dawsey in his super fast car :ph34r:

Got there around 12 did not think many would turn up,as the weather was very dull and grey,and not at all warm.

we were shocked at how many cars turned up,there was a good array of motors

evos/skylines/supras/celicas/rx8/rx7/rollas/and even a honda beat.

managed to get a table for food even if it was someone elses :unsure: at least we had finished our meal when we got kicked off :eek::lol::lol:

Hope you enjoyed your little spin lee :rolleyes: must get some new tyres now :lol:

pics will follow later i'll pop them in general's,marks gotta remove number plates 1st.

kimi :group-cuddles:

well another top quality meet (if a little spubik with members).

nice to see some new members, well done COROLLA-KID hope to see you again.

kimi your car is exellent. i was VERY impressed. next stop oversized pulley?

rich nice to see you again your car lookin very bling, oh i love your sub box sounds mint.

lookin forward to the next. AND LETS HOPE MORE MIDLANDERS TURN UP.

cheers lee :thumbsup:

ahh, bugger... Only just seen this post, I missed it, and I'm only 10 mins away from the Bubble as well! Grrr...

Next time...

no problem mate be nice to see you.

next bubble is 1st may but we will all be at track attack at bruntingthope.

come to that you havent got to go on track,i'll be there spectating :rolleyes:

NAAAAH only read this thread now!!!! I live in coventry but i would loved to have met up even though my car is NOTHING compared to your lots with you chargers and so :D but still. Hey when you arrange next gathering (hope its soon) im 99% sure ill come as i dont work, im on a 24/7chillout

I was also wondering what you do when you link up?? do you drink till the cows come home, Go for a mellow speed cruise, Fast Racing, cus im a Virgin to this sort of thing, all ive done is gone Digbeth and raced till sunrise but apart from that nothing else.

Im a beginner but anyone fancy meeting up on a saturday night at Digbeth for Mellow showing off/cruising @around 8pm?? There will be around 200-300other HIGHLY moDD'D cars there including Corolla Gti's, Celicas, Skylines and Plenty of SuuBZ and everything else you can think of, went last week and there was NO RACING, as there was too many people, everyone just 20mph showing off so will be like that again, so Strictly no racing, just any legal activities

anyone interested, if you are mention a date and well c what everyone thinks???

If not then it was worth a try cus what i see is Sooo beautiful when i go, and would be better to share with my "TOC Allies" lolz

up to you guys

hmm cruising.... think I'll pass lol

I'll wait for the next bubble Inn Meet.

Kev :)

NAAAAH only read this thread now!!!! I live in coventry but i would loved to have met up even though my car is NOTHING compared to your lots with you chargers and so  :D but still. Hey when you arrange next gathering (hope its soon) im 99% sure ill come as i dont work, im on a 24/7chillout

I was also wondering what you do when you link up?? do you drink till the cows come home, Go for a mellow speed cruise, Fast Racing, cus im a Virgin to this sort of thing, all ive done is gone Digbeth and raced till sunrise but apart from that nothing else.

Im a beginner but anyone fancy meeting up on a saturday night at Digbeth for Mellow showing off/cruising @around 8pm?? There will be around 200-300other HIGHLY moDD'D cars there including Corolla Gti's, Celicas, Skylines and Plenty of SuuBZ and everything else you can think of, went last week and there was NO RACING, as there was too many people, everyone just 20mph showing off so will be like that again, so Strictly no racing, just any legal activities

anyone interested, if you are mention a date and well c what everyone thinks???

If not then it was worth a try cus what i see is Sooo beautiful when i go, and would be better to share with my "TOC Allies" lolz

up to you guys

I think you'll find that most people on this forum aren't into the Max Power type cruise thing.

Most of TOC (and all other clubs I belong to) hold their meets in a very sedate way compared to the cruises - no doughnuts, street racing, no drink/drug driving, no crappy thumping music @ 120dB etc...

Normally we would meet up and perv at each others cars check out the latest mods and have some friendly banter etc... this is often followed up by a good meal in a pub with softdrinks or for those not driving, a pint or two. Sometime there are covoys to and from the meet points. Sometimes in the convoys there is "spirited" driving, but all in relative safety with no stupid antics.

We tend to leave the racing for drag strips and tracks and the heavy drinking sessions for the all weekenders B)

Oh god, this all sounds like we're a bunch of old farts :!Removed!: :lol:

Oh god, this all sounds like we're a bunch of old farts :shutit:  :lol:

:eek: yes i was thinking that too Garrick :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership