Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corupted Yet Another

Kerby

well went along to a toyota dealer with my mate today. and he bought himself a Yaris T-Sport already complete with very loud exhaust and lowered by 40mm.

So thats another i have added to my list

First was my mum and dad tho bought their t-sport last august

Second there was Rob AKA Dicey2k with his CDX

and now Andy with his T-Sport

he should be joinin us on here soon :P

*ponders on who i should corrupt next into buyin a yaris*

haha good on ya mate, andy fall in love with our yaris the other day then!!

u know u two will be competing with mods now, haha

yep he did and i think the fact that i let him drive it from birmingham to when we got home convinced him even more. i think he has always loved them but never admitted it

My Parents........ :lol:

Good on ya for turning Andy to the light side, and from the same Mr T. as me too! Hope he's comin on the meets :yes:

Good on ya mate! And the Yaris is such a great car i wouldnt call it corruption .. i'd call it the cleansing of their souls! :D

Its great when you can turn people to the dark side! :lol::lol:

Didnt manage with my Dad though - tried to make him get a Rav4 instead of a Land Rover Disco - he still got the Disco! :shutit:

I keep trying with my parents, but the lack of boot puts them off - Though i think my dad secretly prefers it to his 02 reg 1.4 Ibiza! So there's time yet!

Next door neighbour's daughter Elenor has a V reg CDX in silver - Both her and the car are Hot! B)

I keep trying with my parents, but the lack of boot puts them off - Though i think my dad secretly prefers it to his 02 reg 1.4 Ibiza!  So there's time yet!

Next door neighbour's daughter Elenor has a V reg CDX in silver - Both her and the car are Hot!  B)

Then tell him to get a Corolla mate! .. The Yarii's bigger bro! :yes:

Like I said, corruption at it's best! :thumbsup: I've only managed to corrupt one person so far, that was my mate from work who got his before mine! And it was an RS :ffs: :lol:

Its great when you can turn people to the dark side!  :lol:  :lol:

Didnt manage with my Dad though - tried to make him get a Rav4 instead of a Land Rover Disco - he still got the Disco! :!Removed!:

What a fool

Hey chris, have you notice they ponder getting a yaris... then they drive one.. they get one in the next 3 days

rob was thinking about one for ages...... then he drove one, had to get one immediatly lol

My next project is to make Rich buy Yota and get rid of his 206....

I doubt he will though - although he does really like the Corolla T-Sport - its just persuading him that Peugeot really are crud and Toyota are better!

(He loves his 206! :rolleyes: )

Hehe. It's a great car - he's gonna love it! I'm almost tempted to keep the Yaris now... no, i must move on! :)

chris you get commision?

lol i did ask the dealer cos i said i had brough £19k of business to them since august last year. But they said no :(

Didnt manage with my Dad though - tried to make him get a Rav4 instead of a Land Rover Disco - he still got the Disco!

Hi, i managed to corupt someone at work that hadn't even passed there test. And it worked. Im looking at Rav4 at the moment for my next car, but how could i part with my yaris.

Hehehe.... yes we shall welcome Andy to TOC and TOC:NW ;)

He may or may not become one of my boys.... :P

I just will love it when I get Dizz.... it will be an MR2 and her pack of Yarii!!! :P hehehehehehe

its just persuading him that Peugeot really are crud and Toyota are better!

(He loves his 206!  :rolleyes: )

Well my friend has a 206 and he hates almost everything about it. Said that he'll definatley get a Jap car when he saves up enough money as he wants to get rid of it asap! :yes:

RAVs are great too - far better than Freelanders, X-Trails and stuff. It was a Rav that started the Toyota-mania in my family ;)

A

PS once had a rental 206 in France - what a pile of poo compared to a Yaris!

PS once had a rental 206 in France - what a pile of poo compared to a Yaris!

I agree - I dont like to drive Richs 206 - its just weird!

I keep telling him that if he bought a Corolla T-Sport I'd love him more, but then he said that wasnt physically possible because I love him too much already!

Sadly - thats true! :lol:

well went along to a toyota dealer with my mate today. and he bought himself a Yaris T-Sport already complete with very loud exhaust and lowered by 40mm.

So thats another i have added to my list

First was my mum and dad tho bought their t-sport last august

Second there was Rob AKA Dicey2k with his CDX

and now Andy with his T-Sport

he should be joinin us on here soon :P

I did exactly the same with my mate the other day - we went in and bought two TSports at the same time. They loved us!

This is my 3rd Yaris after owning a GLS and SR, so a TSport was the natural progression really!

Cheers,

Pav

I keep trying to get people to get a Toyota, including my Dad but I haven't persuaded them yet :(

We had a 206 as a Rental Car in Portugal back in 2003, and it wasn't too bad - but still not a patch on Toyota!