Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now This Is What I Call A Sweet Mr2!

Fizz

Good call Fizzy :thumbsup: Lotta hard work there........ :thumbsup:

Don't show Jimbo....he'll sell a kidney for it. :D

He could of gone for a dark red, that would of looked better.

anyways since when did MR-T make a left-hand-drive Tubby?? :wacko:

Stunnin Colour. Beutiful infact

one critism would be there is too much goin on right at the front. Apart from that. very very nice :thumbsup:

im lovin the shark gills int he wings..  :yes:  :drool:

It's a border part.

Why do all that to your car and then leave the damn Rev1/2 spoiler .. :rolleyes:

anyways since when did MR-T make a left-hand-drive Tubby?? :wacko:

In the US ..

The chicken wire just smacks of bad taste, it makes it look terribly tacky, the colours ok I guess, but the work put into it doesnt complement it well :(

very good job apart from 2 things

the spoiler, he went through all that trouble and it was the only part he didnt change :(

those scoops look weird... not in a good way.

other than that, top work, nice paint :)

The yellow/black MR2 and the golden one are the same car ! The first pics show how it looks like when Skorpion bought it. He is writing in the german forums and live in Austria. He put a lot of work in it and it took two years to reach the new look. He made all the body work himself, together with his father. No bodypart is put on the car like it was bought, every one includes some custom work. The rear bumper for example is complete selfmade !

Regards, Eric

Nice colour (Not my style).

Too many things going on at the front (as others have already said)

But still nice though

as a fan of the rev1/2 spoiler i think it looks good on the car, i do agree with the overuse of cheap chicken wire though!

dont like the vents on the wings cos they are just not used for anything - and we all know that (unless theres a front mounted intercooler - which i doubt).

lovin that back bumper and the colour :thumbsup:

The spoiler isn't totally standard tho, has been raised quite a bit compared to standard!

Wow thats one awesome looking motor there. Just wish i had that kinda cash to throw at my car. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Thats awesome. Yeah the gills and chicken wire aren`t good. But the overall effect is stunning. I`m liking it a lot. 9/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The spoiler isn't totally standard tho, has been raised quite a bit compared to standard!

exactly what i was gonna say. look at the 2 side parts of the spoiler, theyre well big compared to original and the spoilers a lot higher. i think it looks ace! i prefer the autopista spoiler on the silver 2 next to it tho B)

excellent car and i like the border/toms mixture of the scoops, taking the thin look of border ones and making them flow over the car, looks awesome! only thing thats wrong is rear lights altho it suits that car more than other 2's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links