Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Gt4 Stolen - Please Read

emicen

Fellow owners club members car was stolen last night (14th March) in the Derbyshire area. Due to the fairly unique nature of this car it is unlikely it will be saleable in the local area therefore it will probably have to be moved to another area of the country.

Red 1994 ST205 with after market front spoiler and lots of performance modifications.

Only pics I have available are the lads sig:

171425015241daaeac5ff22.jpg

If you hear anything, hear of someone selling a similar car or are offered any performance bits for it, please either email me: mmcnab1982@hotmail.com or the owner mysticmig@hotmail.com

:ffs: :ffs: Damn thieving scumbag sh*theads. Hope they get caught and get their hands removed. more importantly i hope the car gets returned to it`s rightful owner. :angry:

theiving scum bags :ffs:

that was one very nice car,

heres a picy i've got of it taken at bubble last month.

bubblepicfeb0520.jpg

hope he gets it back and its still in one piece.

I'll keep a look out for it - I'm in neighbouring Leicestershire.

Hope it gets returned safe and sound soon - thieving scumbuckets! :angry:

Feel sorry to your mate. This is the second case of stolen Toyota performance car after my Levin last week. Exactly 1 week time!

I'll keep an eye for it......

Will look out for it in the Matlock-Chesterfield area m8! not a hard car to miss really. :( People who nick motors really need sorting...

Thieving pikey scum :angry:

Will post it on a few other sites and if fellow TOC members can post it on other sites that they visit as well please :thumbsup:

car has now been found in the west midlands. unfortunatly it has been trashed. unsure of the extent of the damage but it is reported to have been used i n a robbery. thanks for everyones support on this

They could nick an old Mondeo for a getaway car - why take something which is obviously someones pride and joy.

Words fail me.

seems a strange car for a robbery - you want a car that will blend in. The cops would just have to say stop anyone in a red celica gt4? :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links