Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiltshire Micro Meet

Fidgits

LOC are thinking of arranging a Micro Meet for people around Swindon, Wiltshire and anyone else who would like to join in (Berks/Dorset etc..)

Any TOC members around this location are welcome to join us.. the more the merrier!

So if you have any dates/locations you'd like to suggest...

A "micro meet" Is that just for short people??? If so, it just you and me kid!!!

:D

I've got some dates in mind.... Different kind though :P

Defo up for it, you know me call it a meet and I'll be there (Terms & Conditions do apply)....

Could it be during the day and preferably on the road ? If so I'm interested...

Bobcat, I think he's refering to a micro meet where instead of a picnic they use a microwave, you know how snobby those lexus bod's can be :)

I'm thinking of 8th June, probably around Swindon....

... and the micro doesn't apply to height or microwaves... you'll have to show up to find out ;)

... and the micro doesn't apply to height or microwaves... you'll have to show up to find out ;)

It means there will be noone there....

... and the micro doesn't apply to height or microwaves... you'll have to show up to find out  ;)

It means there will be noone there....

No.... it means I'm not being optimistic about how many people we'll get to turn up!

How does Sunday 15th June grab you??

Interested so far:

Me ... .............LOC

NigeST ... .......LOC

NeilW .............LOC

Rhaines ........ TOC

Witch ............ TOC

91CelicaGTI ... TOC

bah :) ok.....

There must be more people out there who live close.....

Count me in, i just signed up after seein the TOC stand a combe on saturday. :thumbsup: Swindon would be a good place to meet. Only 25 mins away from me.

Okay... were getting there now!!!

Celica... where you based (I'm only 25 mins from Swindon too... 10 mins from Castle Combe).

Ian.

I'm based in Melksham. You? How do you get the little pic under your name?

:o Damn that was a quick reply!

Thats cool i will be going that way to the meet. May even be over there this weekend.

I take it the pic has to be hosted somewhere? any suggestions on a good site?

nope, you can upload from your harddrive.

If you want to post pics use the TOC picture gallery...

Bargin! I will have to get out and clean the beast over the weekend then. (If it ever stops raining!).

So what normally happens at the TOC/LOC meets??

Come along to the Jap show in Bracknell on Sunday if you want, I don't know how many TOC guys will be there, but there should be a lot of LOC...

Were meeting at Reading services (Eastbound) at 10:30am on Sunday, just look for a blue & red Lexus IS200 parked together.

Ian.

I cant make this sunday. I spending the weekend with the misses. Plus it aint a good idea for me to be drivin long distances at the mo (def. not a motorway speeds.) my pads are very worn and i have warped the front disks!!

(the whole car shakes when i break and thats just from 30 mph.) I only had them done at the begining of the year!! They should be gettin done one day next week as soon as i get the parts.

Do you know of any where to get some good disks fairly cheep.

If you join GOLD you will find a list of reccomended suppliers, which offer a discount to GOLD members....

I saved the registration fee in parts in less than a month! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

lol organise it and then back out, give us a date theen but be careful as not sure when Im picking a few bits up yet :) :) :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership