Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Tsport With 18" Wheels

kurtsi

so the 18" fit without and modifications no restriction on stearing or scrubbing? Is that just because of the low profile tyers? and whats the larges wheels that can go on without modification?

Nice car by the way ...

I would go for the TTE spoiler next

so the 18" fit without and modifications no restriction on stearing or scrubbing? Is that just because of the low profile tyers? and whats the larges wheels that can go on without modification?

Nice car by the way ...

Hi kurtsi

Wheels look really good. Love the low profile tyres. Must have cost a hell of a lot. Still they look great.

jerry!!

wheel arches on Corolla as so huge, he can fit 18" tires AFTER fitting TTE lowering springs... so you can at least fit 20" tires on stock springs

;-))))

so the 18" fit without and modifications no restriction on stearing or scrubbing?  Is that just because of the low profile tyers? and whats the larges wheels that can go on without modification?

Nice car by the way ...

They fit without any problems, could have gone even larger.... Even with TTE lovering it´s no problem.

Oh, and i´m still figuring out what i want in the spoiler department, TTE defo one of the options but i´m considering a full bodykit, carzonespecials or the one from garage-frey, savage or what it was called....

btw, needs that body kit so bad it will start crying if you dont fit it soon enough

;-)

Heh, yes i agree... but it does look pretty good as it is also, turns really many heads around here anyway.... :D but thats no reason not to fit a full kit.... ;)

http://www.jmtech.fi/Carzonespecialsuutuudet2.htm

It´s in finnish but the pics look the same no matter the language ;) 1600€ fitted and painted for the kit... not too bad

looks really good kurtsi, good choice in wheel :yes:

look forward to seeing future mods you make to your car

Sam :hokus-pokus:

Hi like the 18's nice think any bigger would be a bit mad!! :hokus-pokus:

if your looking for a body kit maybe have a look at Up Auto They do a nice body kit for the corolla. :yes:

Good show Kurtsi. Fancy wheels like that meself. :thumbsup:

btw, needs that body kit so bad it will start crying if you dont fit it soon enough

;-)

Heh, yes i agree... but it does look pretty good as it is also, turns really many heads around here anyway.... :D but thats no reason not to fit a full kit.... ;)

http://www.jmtech.fi/Carzonespecialsuutuudet2.htm

It´s in finnish but the pics look the same no matter the language ;) 1600€ fitted and painted for the kit... not too bad

its little bit too busy for me... but it looks tight...

simple TTE sport spoiler does it for me...

I met Kurtsi today and he was kind enough to give me a ride in his T Sport. Wheels look awesome and the ride was surprisingly solid and comfortable for 18"/35-profile setup. You don't buy 18" wheels for ride comfort (more aggressive/sporty looks...yes), but I can't say that lack of "comfort" factor is a significant issue. I'm actually amazed that it didn't dramatically alter the ride comfort and how it came surprisingly close to the stock T Sport's ride comfort (with lowered suspension). Handling under hard cornering will be different, but we didn't have opprtunity to test it B)

Thank you for those kind words :D I really like the handling, eventhough I haven´t had the opportunity to test it under hard cornering yet... Can´t wait to take it out on a track... :D

Oh, I think I found a bodykit thats atleast half decent... here´s some pics of it, its italian made oriciari. Anyone have any info on how t fits etc.?

http://www.gtstudio.ee/eng/projectgallery/...rollatsport.htm

love the wheels.... ownder what it would look like sitting 60mil closer to the floor!!!! fcukin a job still

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links