Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decat.....

Penguin

Hey guys..... finally decided to take the plunge........ so, where can i get a full set of decat pipes for mk4 jspec tt?? think i will need a restrictor ring, and a fcd too :bye: , oh and a boost gauge :group-cuddles:

Got my 3" Megan double decat downpipe from 2fast2cool on eBay, was only £60 :thumbsup:

Miami-GT sell the exact same pipe for £160 :wacko:

:thumbsup:

Envy Performance should be able to sort you out, give Kevin or Gaz a call 08707 606 289

Miami GT quoted me nearly £200 just for the decat pipe :help: have to get fdc from thor, and restrictor ring from cw .... hmm... im feeling an impulse buy :drool: .... someone please stop me :angry:

well finally got the fcd (£80 thor) and full decat pipes inc restrictor ring (£170 whifbitzs) :D .... o happy day :D ..... cant wait to fit the lot in next couple of days ;)

Ah Dam, I had all those in stock too. Never mind you can't win them all :rolleyes: If you need any more bits give me a shout. :)

Kevin

ah, but let next months pay come through.... i'll be getting uprated fuel pump, regulator and speed delimiter..... oh, and another thing, what will i need to change so the car reads all the way to 180mph??? i mean, besides the dial face, what else would i need to do to it?

Ta

Well we have all this in stock, so just give me a call when your ready. :P Once you have used the speed de-limter all you need is the Gauge faces. Its a bit tricky to do as you need to be carefull when removing the needles.

HTH

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links