Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 5 Parcel Shelf

pedro7680

i never got a parcel shelf so im gonna make one,

blue peter style

anyone know the dimensions off hand?

I've got a spare Grey Parcel shelf for my Gen 5 if you are interested in a lil purchase.

I've got a spare Grey Parcel shelf for my Gen 5 if you are interested in a lil purchase.

If Pedro don`t want it I`d be interested. Previous owner stuck a pair of 6x9s in mine. The muppet didn`t even do it straight. :blink:

i sent a pm about them. but if your wating it, and maybe prepared to see yours a bit cheaper i mite be tempted to take yours and use it as a templete for an mdf one?... maybes

i sent a pm about them. but if your wating it, and maybe prepared to see yours a bit cheaper i mite be tempted to take yours and use it as a templete for an mdf one?... maybes

Yeah no probs. If you want to do it that way you can have mine for the cost of postage.

Up to you entirely. :thumbsup:

Yeah no probs. If you want to do it that way you can have mine for the cost of postage.

cheers mate, but after the troubles im having with the power cable, im not going to bother building one, im just going to buy the proper shelf and run with that for the time being.

excellent parcel shelf going for offers (cheap) anyone interested ? in grey :D

cheers mate, but after the troubles im having with the power cable, im not going to bother building one, im just going to buy the proper shelf and run with that for the time being.

No Worries. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

excellent parcel shelf going for offers  (cheap) anyone interested ? in grey :D

PM'd you. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links