Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japanese Corolla

bryfly

Just about to become a toyota owner, getting a 1.6, t3, 5 door Corolla.......Vin number says it is a japanese export to UK model......still got time to say I want a model produced in uk.......what do you think?? :help

from what I have heard would go for the jap produced one, there semm to be a lot of problems with the uk ones....

Only my opinion of course...

11,000kms in a Japanese 03 Corolla and its a coubik noisy little bugger. It seems to be quite well assembled, and finished, but most things seem much flimisier than in the last model, issues seem to originate from being "by design" rather than "by assembly"

Find a Dealer who wont give up on finding a solution to rattles and engine noise (not easy), and source a local sound deadening kit, and I reckon you'll be well on the way to a decent driving experience.

Thanks for your input guys......trouble is the more you look at reviews about this vehicle the more confused you get, from rattles and engine harshness to no rattles and no harshness.....guess thats what makes motoring interesting everybody has a different opinion....hope I do not live to regret purchasing a Corolla :thumbsup:

In my country there is a opinion that japanese corollas are better than UK, but Uk's are still OK :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links