Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae86 Carbon Fibre Parts

Mirage coupe

is it possible to get carbon fibre bonnets, electric mirrors, boots and interior parts? for an english spec corolla AE86 1986

• 2 weeks later...
will it have to be from japan/usa then?

Probably they are ready and available from those countrys no problems. I bet if you got a quote on someone making you a C/F bonnet over here it would be far more than just buying one from Japan or USA and shipping it over.

Jay

CF bonnets are not worth the money at the mo, you would be talkin a 1000 yo-yos, paint it black!!!

Well, I've just had a carbon fibre bonnet fitted to my UK AE86. You can read all about it in the current (April) issue of the mag. Mine is a Lite Tuned bonnet sourced by Auto Perfections on 020 8424 8848 or www.litetuned.com and it cost £549. It's an OE-spec bonnet, has all the brackets and catches that the metal bonnet has, and is a great fit. About half the weight of the metal bonnet too...

sorry to steal but does any 1 know of some where that makes custom i want 1 for the ae82???

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I've just had a carbon fibre bonnet fitted to my UK AE86. You can read all about it in the current (April) issue of the mag. Mine is a Lite Tuned bonnet sourced by Auto Perfections on 020 8424 8848 or www.litetuned.com and it cost £549. It's an OE-spec bonnet, has all the brackets and catches that the metal bonnet has, and is a great fit. About half the weight of the metal bonnet too...

Check www.pdm-racing.com in the USA they sell C/F bonnets for USD 586.00 with all the brackets and latch of the original metal one.

...what about fibre glass for panels. Thats what they used to do for lightness. Usually it consisted of bonnet, door skins, bootlid and front wings and valences (if they were bolt on items).

these can be got my mate has boot lid and i bonnet for his car he was talking about side skirts i ll try and find outa bit more on that

• 2 weeks later...

well lad you can get a cf bonnet of a crowd in dublin for around 750euro. Couture dautomobile i think. I'll try and get the no. and post it up

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links