Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Opinions...

Barnsley-SR

OK guys my starlet is going in for a full respray hopefully next week or maybe the week after. The car is going to be the same colour (205 metallic black) but im thinking about getting the wheels done at the same time.

Question is, what colour?

Below is a pic of Toby's starlet... mine is the same car and wheels but my wheels are silver.

Was thinking about going white same as toby or maybe black or gunmetal grey.... any good photoshoppers?

what do u guys think?

Here is the pic:

gallery_10230_47_1102786688.jpg

Thats ok mate!. Im also thinking about re-spraying them anthracite/black. Want to have a real dark horse but im not sure either. Had white for ages and fancy a change. Most people I know say don't but im convinced it will look good.

Find a pic of Geocools wheels, i think he used to have black ones.

Would love some jap wheels of an import, some of them come in with the nicest rims, TOMS, RAYS, the list is endless.

If anyone knows anyone let me know, then il sell mine!. Tob

Would love some jap wheels of an import, some of them come in with the nicest rims, TOMS, RAYS, the list is endless.

I was thinking when I eventually get my car that I'd reall like a set of anthracite wheels with polished rims (to go with a black car). The thing is though that I've heard (especially the jap makes) tend to corrode along the polished rim, cos the'ye exposed to our salty roads and weather. Has anyone had any experience of this?

Is one way to get round this to lacquer them?

I like the idea of anthracite with black btw, my mates got a black ST185 with anthracite Momo Arrows on it, looks pretty cool. I was just thinking of the polished rim to break it up a little.

Rays are excellent wheels, getting some myself next month, if I was you i'd go for Gold/bronze with the black or anthracite

:thumbsup:Eraserbronze2.jpg:thumbsup:

Matt grey!!! :thumbsup:

5699c0d2.jpg

lol, (not biased though!)

not gold, looks too garish, like an impreza wannabe (someone i know got some "gold" bk racing wheels on his gunmetal focus and they look hideous) bronze look ace though, im gonna be getting bronze rays wheels as soon as i stump up £1000 or so :unsure:

**** geo,

yours looks well low in that pic!!!! :drool: i need to go lower!

u actually did exactly what i wanted to do, but i couldn't locate a set of speedlines. so i got these. <_<

Rich.

black spokes with a polished unpainted, polished and lacquered rim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links