Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A Pic At Last

bh969

Yea I cloned out the number plate. :P

here is A pic With an adjusted Plate :hokus-pokus:

Bordernumberplate.jpg

Had a bit of a problem fitting the Diamond clear corners as they were bigger so I opted to have them fitted in a way thats hard to take them out so i got LED sidelights and indicator bulbs (as they wont wear out in the cars life time :) )

Yours looks pretty much like mine, I made the numberplate braket from bits and bobs from B&Q, it comes off easily for the car shows etc.

mr2purpseriesb3.jpg

I had a major problem getting my diamond clears in, had to shave loads of bits off the lights but it was worth it!

My numberplate is fixed to the mesh with the stock numberplate holder on upside down so the plate is flat (not leaning forwards) :hokus-pokus:

When are u going to mesh yours jappybeast its more for piece of mind than anything rads and overheated engines are not cheap to fix :ffs:

What do u guys think about the wheels, they are 17" Lexus wheels 9" wide lol :o .

I need to get some 10mm hub centric spacers does any one know where I can get some? :rolleyes:

My numberplate is fixed to the mesh with the stock numberplate holder on upside down so the plate is flat (not leaning forwards) :hokus-pokus:

When are u going to mesh yours jappybeast its more for piece of mind than anything rads and overheated engines are not cheap to fix :ffs:

What do u guys think about the wheels, they are 17" Lexus wheels 9" wide lol  :o .

I need to get some 10mm hub centric spacers does any one know where I can get some? :rolleyes:

Wheels are cool mate but will be miles better when they are tucked up in the arches... :thumbsup:

Really like the headlight idea bh, and the border front looks sweet as now its been sprayed. It makes the rest of the car look well high tho, better get onto them skirts sharpish!

-Z

Had a bit of a problem fitting the Diamond clear corners as they were bigger so I opted to have them fitted in a way thats hard to take them out so i got LED sidelights and indicator bulbs (as they wont wear out in the cars life time :) )

Me and Jappy saw a right bodge of a job at JAE! The bloke had glued the lights in place... looked very, very sad!

Zero:- Would love to see her in new skirts but I got Insurance coming up soon :( .

Does your car look like your avatar because I'm sure I saw a MR2 painted vsimilar going through Bournemouth last summer?

Jappybeast:- was your border ever red or did it all go purple at once?

Jim/Jappy mine corners are screwd into place they can be removed but its difficult, not sure about gluing them I have also got tiny cable ties around the reflectors to catch them if they decide to fly out (it happens when u bash the nose from the bottom)

A bit like mine looked lol

border_on.jpg

border_on2.jpg

border_on1.jpg

Looking good man .. taking you sweet time though :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links