• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fi-fi

• Demonic Angel

• Red Yaris 54

• Kev Mc

I cant see there being many people on this forum who wouldnt spend £500 on that plate, I know I'd do it in a second, its not top of the priorities list at the minute though because I'm in the process of getting my dad's 'EFC' plate

If I'm being thick, :eek: then I apologise, but what is EFC plate? Is it Everton Football Club???!!!

I cant see there being many people on this forum who wouldnt spend £500 on that plate, I know I'd do it in a second, its not top of the priorities list at the minute though because I'm in the process of getting my dad's 'EFC' plate

If I'm being thick, :eek: then I apologise, but what is EFC plate? Is it Everton Football Club???!!!

Fi Fi ........I think it might mean European Football Champions ;)

Fi Fi ........I think it might mean European Football Champions ;)

Not quite, but if a few milleniums who knows? Saying that, if Liverpool can do it...

Yeah, its the initials of Everton Football Club, those are the last 3 letters of the plate

We have to wait a year to reassign the 'Y4RIS' number plate,

Y4 RIS?

How's that work then? Didn't think 1's or i's were allowed in the old style plates... :eek:

I've never heard of that, the plate also has a 1 in it, is it just the i's that arent allowed?