Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I am a new member please let m ejoin you guys!!

Ak

People of Toyota World, this is the best site any Toyota car owner cud ask for. I myself have a 02-reg Yaris T-sport in black. Let me sum it up in two words... ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!

I hope to be a regular on this site and hope you will enjoy my company.

Hi AK welcome mate!

Hi Guys,

I'm another Happy Yaris T Sport owner who's new to the site. Gr8 to actually find one! As there doesn't seem to be that many of us, on the road or on the site.

I have had my T Sport (Carribean Blue- lovely colour) for 9 months now and have managed to get an HKS induction kit fitted. Sounds wicked! From reading other posts I gather a few others have done the same. I had to run some piping to the back to feed cold air. Problem is this has invalidated parts of the engine warranty. It's going for it's first service next week and I was wondering if I should take it off or not?

I also have a HKS Hiper exhaust being delivered at the end of the month.

Has anyone done any mods to their cars they can let me know about. I was looking at lowering it!?

Anyway gr8 to find you guys, I'd love to hear about your experiences etc, etc.

Cheers and well done to you all for buying the T sport!

I can't helped noticing but the guys with Yaris T-sports on this website are nutters.

Its fast enough for me i think but the temptation of more pwer looks interesting.

How much does it roughly cost to have the HKS things put in? What does it have as an overall affetc on the car handling wise and is it recommened.

Also are u guys still using the standard audio system in the car?

Just read on one of the other pages that u were after some xenon Lights.

My brother's got a New C-Class and My dad's got a CL500 Coupe and they both got Xenons on them.

Thing is when i went to Merc and enquired, they quoted me a ridiculous price and said the light will burn my casing because its not the right material for it.

Did you have any luck?:(

• 2 months later...

Hello m8,

like you i am a new member here and i must say i love it, it is nice to find so many other t/s drivers (racers) out there. i see you are looking at HKS, good choice my friend. I have the HKS Exhaust and induc kit and my bhp is now 120 with a 0-60 in 7.5. it cost me 600 notes for the pair and i got my dealer to fit it as part of the trade in i had going. It all depends on what your piggy bank is like to wot u can get. i know you can also get a super charge kit but i can not afford 3k at the mo. Well anyway, welcome. i would post a pic but i am on another comp and not pics saved on it. My T/S is black, i have got a much nicer sound system. Paid to get an 8" sub and amp in the boot - the shape of the t/s makes the sound brill, it makes the sub sound a lot bigger then 8.

Happy driving:)

Hi Miss T-sport,

I'm waiting for my corolla t-sport to be delivered (I work at the factory where they are built so I have to wait as customers come first!!!!! Sh*t) Was just wondering how much your sub and amp was and are they connected to the standard head unit?

Here's a question for all you Yaris owners,

if you were after another new car, would you buy a Yaris T-sport Turbo or the Corolla T-sport? Cheers guys and gals:D

Hi John,

i bought a Vibe sub box with attd amp, it cost me 250 all in and is connected to the std head unit. i got it from Huets in Hove (Brighton), they sell really good gear and nice prices, they know what they are talking about. My b/f has used them for years, just spent 2k kitting out his scooby.

Hello everyone.. I'm another new member and proud owner of a Yaris TSport (Thunder Grey).

I haven't really got into mechanical modifications yet, though I am really interested in doing so..(a few more hp and even better throttle response would be great!)..

The modifications so far include:

Window tints

Calipers painted red

Panasonic MP3 head-unit

JBL 5inch Speakers in the doors

JBL 6x9inch Speakers in the back shelf

The audio performance is much better than the stock (6x9's produce amazing bass for their size-I found that no sub is required).

Has anyone chipped their TS? I find it really hard to get such feedback since there are not many TS owners out there (bad for them! hehe)..

Take care,

Alex

Hi to AK, ATG-TS-,Mark and Miss T Sport

the club seems to be growing at quite a rate,,,,

hope you all find the site as friendly and usefull as I have :D

Hi all,

Ak, if you want to fit a single din head unit in your Yaris, try autoleads.co.uk They do an adapter plate which will let you replace the standard head unit with an after market jobbie. They will probably have leads which will plug into your new headunit and into the original wiring so that you don't have to cut anything. They don't have anything for the Corolla yet though which is unfortunate. Cheers:D

Ak

When I bought and installed the headunit (6 months ago) there was no adapter available so the installation was quite tricky. The stock cd player is embedded on the dash so I had to use the empty space below it. I also found that to be more useful since my hand is now closer to the unit when i am changing gears. The stock cd is also the one holding the plastic cover so you can't remove it. I decided to leave it as it is and just disconnect it. Note: The clock/petrol consumption etc screen operates as before (Toyota had told me that it wouldn't!!) Installing the front Speakers was also quite hard since the factory ones (crap really...) can't be removed without destroying their adaptor..

Unfortunately I have no pictures but I will see if i can get some in the near future..

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links