Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice On T Sport?

R6TH M

Right everyone my head is pickled... heres the deal....

Been offered a brand new eclipse black 3dr yaris t sport for £9750 (trade), or i can get a 2003 thunder grey ph1 t sport for £7000 and 21k on the clock (private).

Problem is I havent sold my clio yet and its proving more difficult than i thought, so i could trade it in if i bought the brand new one. I also prefer the look of the phase 1 t sports but at the same time, i dont mind the new ones.

Obviously the brand new one would give me 3 years warranty etc, which came in very helpful on the clio :rolleyes:

:help: anyone got any advice?

What are you waiting for buddy get the new won ;) Whats there to think about mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Go for the new one .....and get all the benefits of owning a NEW Yaris..................full warranty...........peace of mind .....and all the advantages of that brand new car smell and feel :thumbsup:

i disagree, get the PH 1 as for warranty they dont go wrong, and the money you cave is modding money!

and its about time u got a TS :P

Personally I'd go for the brand new one, what do you want to do though, its you that will be driving it! :thumbsup:

Ok peeps the phase 1 yaris has just been sold!! :crybaby:

Going to see about the new black one on friday!! And yes it is about time i had one but theyre too hard to find over here *sniff sniff*

Would anyone know what the ph2 rear bumper would look like with the middle bit colour coded??

Ruth

I would've said get the P2 if you were choosing between p1 and p2 aswell :)

Let us know what you do when you see the new one

Blue

Ok peeps the phase 1 yaris has just been sold!!  :crybaby:

Going to see about the new black one on friday!! And yes it is about time i had one but theyre too hard to find over here *sniff sniff*

Would anyone know what the ph2 rear bumper would look like with the middle bit colour coded??

Ruth

P2 colour coded rear bumper looks like this.....

bumper.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah but what about a colour coded t sport ph2?? lol

It would look the same as that!

The colour coded bits look the same on all the Yaris P2s - the only different on the TS bumper is the reflectors I think.... but the actual colour coded bits look the same.....

Never seen it painted before, but you should deffiently do it. The front on the jap turbo version looks much better sprayed (albeit with a front lip).

yaturbo10244.jpg

Yes but the bits that arent normally colour coded - the thick strips - are colour coded the same on both - thats what I thought R6TH M meant when she said colour coded bumpers....

But fair dos - the bottom bit isnt the same - I knew that was different! :thumbsup:

R6TH - you sellin any of your clio bits?? my mate could be interested in those wheels and maybe more depending upon what u got? just incase u decide to trade car in! also did u have a 106 quiksilver or something b4 the clio??

Phase 2 is being held for me..... :D til i get down next week to have a word with the dealer.

I meant what would the bottom bit on the rear bumper look like colour coded (ie, the big grey plastic bit between the reflectors in the middle!)

@ Dannyb999, rear lights, exhaust system and wheels are for sale... but i live in northern ireland! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links