Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis Sr (1999) Workshop Manual

barnesa2

:help: Can anyone help me to find a workshop manual for my 1999 Toyota Avensis SR - 4 Dr Saloon Edited by barnesa2

• 1 month later...
:help: Can anyone help me to find a workshop manual for my 1999 Toyota Avensis SR - 4 Dr Saloon

I AM NEW TO THIS BUT I TOO AM HAVING GREAT DIFFICULTY OBTAINING A MANUAL FOR MY 1999 AVENSIS - ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN MY 'ECONOM' LIGHT HAS DECIDED TO LIGHT UP - I DIDNT EVEN REALISE I HAD THIS FACILITY TILL THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT STARTED FLASHING - I BOUGHT MY CAR 2ND HAND BUT FIND IT A BRILLIANT CAR TO DRIVE ETC ETC

• 4 months later...
:help: Can anyone help me to find a workshop manual for my 1999 Toyota Avensis SR - 4 Dr Saloon

Hi I`m new to this but I was on haynes website and they say they will have an avensis manual out in summer 2006 if we can wait that long. I have a 1999 2.0 GLS Saloon auto

• 2 weeks later...

I have had my 99 avensis for over 3 years. The econ light worked fine and then stopped working - local dealer was not interested and said that the buld had probably gone and not to worry!

I see that the haynes book is now due next year - funny when I looked last summer it was due Sept 2005!!

• 3 years later...
I have had my 99 avensis for over 3 years. The econ light worked fine and then stopped working - local dealer was not interested and said that the buld had probably gone and not to worry!

I see that the haynes book is now due next year - funny when I looked last summer it was due Sept 2005!!

I bought a Hanyes book in 2008 for 1998-2003 (R to 52 reg) petrol

ISBN 1 84425 264 7

ISBN 1 84425 264 7

you are replying to a 2005 question, nice to be new i done the same when i joined

• 11 months later...

ISBN 1 84425 264 7

you are replying to a 2005 question, nice to be new i done the same when i joined

www.avensis.ru/manual

if you cannot access through here, go to the main site and its the bottom tab on the options menu.

• 3 months later...

www.avensis.ru/manual

if you cannot access through here, go to the main site and its the bottom tab on the options menu.

This redirects to another site & I can't find anything there. Anyone got a copy?

• 5 months later...

I find anything related to toyota and maintenance a complete waste of time on this site and would like to hear from other concerned TOC members. I think its just a excuse so Toyota can say we have a club site and we're looking after our owners.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links