Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any One On Coilovers?

jdmparts_guru

Would need to be height adjustable and so forth and so on,, i use the yaris to go camping and need the clearance, so if theese would be adjustable to give me the clearance i need for 2 weeks of the year... and the price and funds were in place AND if they fit my car (1.0l GS 2001) i might be interested too.

I will be intersted if they are height adjustable and fit my car as well (1.0 Vitz). Won't be until May when I can afford them though, sorry!

mine were TTE coilovers but modified as they were pretty crap to be honest to begin with.

but now they are EXCELLENT im really pleased with the results and having ride height adjustable is sooooooo good to have.

Is it easy to adjust? Or fiddely? I can see it getting really annoying adjusting the height, Im sure you dont do it often but how easy is it todo?

Is it easy to adjust? Or fiddely? I can see it getting really annoying adjusting the height, Im sure you dont do it often but how easy is it todo?

you have to have the car off the ground (on a ramp / axle stands) to adjust the height.

Just as a reference. I have Tein Type HA damping adjustable coilovers on my car, and I am quite satisfied with them. That model has since been discontinued, but I am sure the SS are quite satisfactory too. :thumbsup:

I'm interested in that, for a 1.3 SR (2001). Contact me when you have more details, hoping to have that sorted in the next few months so can you put an accurate time on it?

Cheers, Paul

NO the dont.

Spring rates and damping rates vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

its a good idea to get ones with damping adjustment but they are more pricey than just height adjustable ones

my TTE ones had helper springs in the front and i hated it so bad as the car was so Nervous under heavy breaking etc i was going to put the STD suspension back in, but then i went to mechanic and got them modified.

Had mine fitted yesterday :D and i am well impressed

feels very firm round bends,but still takes the bumps well.

oh yes anybody want to buy a set of TTE lowering springs :rolleyes:

I need to know how many of you are interested in getting coilovers for GBP450 a set?

These will be height adjustable of coz ... I need at least 5 people before I can have these made.

The build quality will be exceptional, on the same level as Tein or HKS, but these are made by a specialized coilover factory :lol:

the people who have Dynasport strut braces......

this is the bloke who made them!

hes a top bloke ;)

the people who have Dynasport strut braces......

this is the bloke who made them!

hes a top bloke ;)

crraaappp youv got me interested now....

i couldnt commit to anything right now though.... sorry

Yaris 1.0l GS 2001 model.. i am intersted.. but the height clearance for me is essential.. if they adjust up to standard height, and fit my car.. then at 450gbp.. i would be very interested.

Would be 6 - 8 weeks for the funds to be in place though.

I need to know how many of you are interested in getting coilovers for GBP450 a set? 

These will be height adjustable of coz ... I need at least 5 people before I can have these made.

The build quality will be exceptional, on the same level as Tein or HKS, but these are made by a specialized coilover factory :lol:

I'm very interested ... but need to know if they're really going to be as good as Tein coilovers as thats what i'm wanting to get really. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about it and where its going to be made? :lol:

Btw jdmparts_guru, where abouts in HK are you based and do you have a shop or something?

Just me being nosey! :lol:

:thumbsup: