Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt-four

Drew

could someone give me the average price i should be paying for supply and fit of a new clutch

car is a 1992 L GT-4 (st205)

cheers

ring fensport they will give you the average price but it aint cheap ave fit tim 8-10 hrs :crutchy:

let me warn you that the whole engine has to be dislodged to be able to get to the clutch on a '4' so i would be very interested to see what type of quote you get as well..

Maintenance is the only thing holding me back from gettin a '4' ... well.. that and fuel costs! lol

had mine done 2 months ago got a celica gt4 carlos sainz only toyota would do it nobody else would touch cost me 687.00 not good

and remember check there work they are on price work for bonus i found things not done up tight etc

sorry for bad news and good luck :crybaby:

• 4 weeks later...

Got a clutch in my ST185 a couple of months ago, cost me £380, I thought that wasn't too bad. The company is in Darlington, Co. Durham, they did it in 2 days an it's been fine.

If you wanna give em a ring the number is 01325 340033.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links