Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It Jobs

mr2nut123

Basically, i know a lot of you on here at into IT and theres a fair few IT managers kicking about. I'm looking for a chance to get into IT role. I'm currently doing my MSCE course and have worked with computers for many! years now, upgrading, building, troubleshooting, installing etc. Im in the Bradford/Leeds area but can travel if necessary. Cheers :)

There some interveiws for IT Managers at our work (HULL),will let you know if there is a position

There some interveiws for IT Managers at our work (HULL),will let you know if there is a position

I think you will find if you read his post again that he is looking to get employed 'by' a IT manager as opposed to be employed 'as' a IT manager.. :thumbsup: :P

Are there any support vacancies near you? My other half started off in tech support and now hes a Senior Developer!

This website is really good for jobs - perhaps have a look and see what you find? :thumbsup:

Theres a few IT Jobs aswell, Networks, Exhange Server, International traveling etc