Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Txt Spk

KidKoala

i agree that text speek is ghey, but all i meant is i cant see the point ranting on about it.

urotsukidoji_badassdemon wtf was that all meant to mean :P

Hey, I was up your way yesterday (Buxton). Bit quite tho. Anyway, you obvoiusly don't/havn't seen Manga cartoons then. Urotsukidoji <<( typed without looking) is a Manga cartoon about a rather horny kick a55 demon in Japan.

So, next time you are out and about in MVC, HMV or such like, have a gander at it. Get it even and watch it. For those who have seen a jap cartoon, ( the more adult ones) you know how ' interesting ' they can be.

And no-one else can type my id out without looking at it or copying and pasting it!! Useless, useless. Ha ha.

Well, thats what all females say init. Just don't get them mad or catch them on ' THEIR few days ', other wise, be prepared for the fire breathing dragon from hell !!

Are you not female urotsukidoji_badassdemon? Reading that makes me think you are male? :unsure:

should have given me a shout.... im always up for a pint ;)

its a bit of a dump isnt it. :P

What??

OK, well, try this then, I got this text from one of my ' fairer acquaintances '.

R u alone?Hrd nw?Jz drmt of us,doNit!Iknw,I shdnt..bt I mz u!If only I cn !Removed! up2u in ur bd!Am in bd stil..werN 9t drez!Uwna do me?Im w8N4u!Jxx

Now that wasn't hard to read was it? Hands up those who had trouble with reading it then?

*Hand up* :blink: <_<

OK, well, try this then, I got this text from one of my ' fairer acquaintances '.

R u alone?Hrd nw?Jz drmt of us,doNit!Iknw,I shdnt..bt I mz u!If only I cn !Removed! up2u in ur bd!Am in bd stil..werN 9t drez!Uwna do me?Im w8N4u!Jxx

Now that wasn't hard to read was it? Hands up those who had trouble with reading it then?

*Hand up* :blink: <_<

I could read that and understand it, but it took me 10 x longer than normal to "translate" into proper English :wacko:

Wid it be orite tae talk in ma native tung?.. or kin ye no unerstaun this eethir?

Wid it be orite tae talk in ma native tung?.. or kin ye no unerstaun this eethir?

lol I love a man with a Scottish accent! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i refuse point blank to use t**t speak

i even send text messages in fully puntuated form!

So do i!

My mates still havent got the point, theyd rather send 5 txt spk texts, rather than two full texts i fully understand the first time without asking wtf they meant

So do i!

My mates still havent got the point, theyd rather send 5 txt spk texts, rather than two full texts i fully understand the first time without asking wtf they meant

I'm the same - tis much better to use normal words in texts IMHO!

So do i!

wtf from Moffmo and IMHO from blue ... lmfao

So do i!

wtf from Moffmo and IMHO from blue ... lmfao

lmfao from Davy...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alright alright, calm down eh kids. Yeah, I am a girl to those who don't fink I am. I am the original girl in the white with the figure hugging clothing. I shall show myself to those who havn't seen it.

Without a face.

charphoto.jpg

With a face. No, my friend DOESN'T look THAT pale normally.

Christine2c.jpg

Anyway, back to the subject. What was it again?!?

BTW, guys can stop drooling now, and say hello to another of my friends ....Yce(pronounced Ice)

YCE12---6.jpg

You can stop drooling again. If only ALL nurses looked THIS good. Yup, she IS actually a nurse.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links