Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Lower It?

bluepaseo

:rolleyes: Just cant decide whether or not to lower the Paseo. Looks wise it needs it, thinking of some Jamex 35mm springs. But, will it totally ruin the ride, and will it hit speed bumps!?

Personally would definitely lower it, but I'd also fit new shocks at the same time as if you don't they invariably leak after a while as the rod moves at a different height to what it has been used to ;)

Much better handling though :thumbsup:

i'd let it be , better handling is only noticeable by speeding into corners you'd normaly repect.comfort is an issue too.i personally hated my lowered celica.

hi, I was in same boat,car sat too high and when i put put 17's on which made it rise further, recommended by this board i purchased some spaxssx springs 40 mm drop which made my motor look 10 times better.

I was worried about scrubbage but I have no problems, never scrubs (unless I have a full car and dont slow down for a speed bump).

Admitidly ride is a little bit more bumpy but road holding is so much improved, going fast (or even slow) car feels alot safer. I know people with novas and stuff have great trouble with scrubage luckily the paseo has big room under the arches with excellent clearance (god knows why they make them with piddly little wheels) as 205/40/17 wheels with 40mm drop goes straight on with no mods required.

Do it you wont regret it

Sounds encouraging, rear shocks are new so should be OK at least! I see someone from Dorset then... never seen a lowered Paseo round these parts or even a standard one, where are you?

Lower it it handles so much better. And i dont hit any humps with a 40mm drop.

It was the best upgrade i did on my paseo.

hi blue paseo,

im down in poole, funny that until i bought mine i never seen / noticed a paseo before, now in dorset i have seen another dark blue, a white and 2 the same colour as yours.

i wil sort out an avatar pic, you might recognize it when you drivin about

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links