Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Your Basic Question For Toyota Paseo

nikenaz

Wots up people just wanted to ask about the car

how is to drive???

has there been any problems when you have had the car???

how much miles can you go on a full tank of petrol?? "JUST UR BASIC PASEO"

im kinda tall 6 foot is there any leg space when driving??

many many thanx in advance!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Naz

in reverse order:

im close to 6foot, and i fit in just fine, mind you i pity the fool who has to sit behind me! my cousin who is close to 6f5i struggles slightly with leg room, but thats a given in most cars!

a full tank of fuel on the motorway has taken me to newcastle and half way back, bear in mind i live near birmingham.... i think it was summin like 300-350 miles. around town, a tenner will take me bout 120miles when im chillin, 90ish when its been given a good trashin ;) i takes bout £25 to fill

my cluth is about to go now i think, but its lasted a good 26k miles of thrashin in the last two years or so. but part from that, no prbs at all..... im on 77k now i think.

drive is ok, its torque isnt the greatest, u can get to 60 in around 10-11secs. it corners good on 15" wheels unmodified, but then if you put 17s and drop it 40mil, it hadles pretty ace! seats are pretty comfy, dash controls are basic in looks and to use.

its ride is good when unmodified, not too soft, but not hard enuf to rattle ur teeth. i guess it depends on what u need, i like to feel the road under me so the stiffer the setup the better, until it comprmises handling.

hope this helps, any more q? :help:

I think Mellow's covered everything there!

The only thing I'd add is they are cool to drive as you feel a bit different as there aren't any around! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links